DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guys, I need ur advice

Hayl3y

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaelca!! *Rushes in all Redarmy like*

I liked both movies.  Have any of you seen District 9?

*stabs*

no i haven't -_-

Spotfine2.png

Chaelca!

For violating Band Law number 3 and assaulting a senior officer (without prior instigation of an incident or declaration of a brawl) you must repent and write an official, public letter of apology to the senior officer you assaulted.

The apology must:

• Be posted publicly as a new thread entitled "Dear Dav" on The Campfires board;
  • Be profoundly repentant; outline the seriousness and your understanding of the wrongdoing of your actions; and
  • Entail at least 3 paragraphs in total*
  • Include a link to the public spotfine (here), so Dav knows what it's all about.

* you may substitute a single JotS verse on the seriousness of not stabbing senior officers for one of the three paragraphs, if you so desire. This JotS verse may also be posted in the official thread here for points.

*Flexes redarm muscles and attempts to look stern*

TGlems!!

I liked both movies.  Have any of you seen District 9?

*hands Davrick a stab-proof vest* just in case you overlook another post you should've read ;)

*Steals vest as it's being handed over.  Stabs Dav*

Spotfine2.png

TGlems!

For violating Band Law number 3 and assaulting a senior officer (without prior instigation of an incident or declaration of a brawl) you must repent and write an official, public letter of apology to the senior officer you assaulted.

The apology must:

• Be posted publicly as a new thread entitled "Dear Dav" on The Campfires board;
  • Be profoundly repentant; outline the seriousness and your understanding of the wrongdoing of your actions; and
  • Entail at least 3 paragraphs in total*

* you may substitute a single JotS verse on the seriousness of not stabbing senior officers for one of the three paragraphs, if you so desire. This JotS verse may also be posted in the official thread here for points.

*Flexes redarm muscles again, still attempting to look stern*

Oh, and I forgot to mention.... THANE!!!

For this:

*hands Davrick a stab-proof vest* just in case you overlook another post you should've read ;)

Have some kraken fine rum!

Kraken.png

*winks at BFG*

:laughs:

That wasn't the one I saw...

Lol! Went back to check - had completely washed over that one!

(Am tempted, but am now hesitating 'cos if we're talking about the same thing, I'm not sure if that other one is defensible as one, if y'know what I mean? ... There's no specific mention of the consequences breaking the law..?)

Hahah love it TG - just needs to be edited to include an "I'm Sorry" at the top or the bottom or something and then I'll be more than happy to classify it as an official apology.

Actually, if you could also include a link to your spottie somewhere so Dav gets an idea of whence all this came, that would be great too, thanks!

And, you're welcome  :biggrin: 

Hahah love it TG - just needs to be edited to include an "I'm Sorry" at the top or the bottom or something and then I'll be more than happy to classify it as an official apology.

Actually, if you could also include a link to your spottie somewhere so Dav gets an idea of whence all this came, that would be great too, thanks!

And, you're welcome  :biggrin: 

Done and done...time for rum now?

Archived