DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

That is the oddest mobile coding I have ever seen.

Popcorn: one pedson starts then calls out who has to go next. You csnt move forward until everyone has gone and if a person holds the group up for too long they die or get castigated.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I'm not voting for Despo to see I am being specific - I was outlining my people again for that. I only voted for Darthe because I am do believe he is scum. Nothing to do with Despo. 

Darthe - I am not on my mobile. My mac did that and I don't know why. I said I am not going to be on my phone for this game, and I haven't since I said that. and now my mac is posting peoples reply's out of order. I'm going to log out and see if it's better when I log back in.

Thank you for explaining the popcorn thing to me. Since I voted though, I don't think that would apply to me?

What I'm was saying is that you and you mafia team could have elected to shoot Basel, who protected himself. At that point your "being blocked" claim would be irrelevant, as you claimed Vig to protect yourself from being lynched by your own admission. BTW your character has a tendency to turn off his humanity and becomes something called a "ripper" which is a SK if we're going to claim roles based on the show like Theo enjoys doing. So you very well could be a SK masquerading as a Vig. I can't be sure what you are and that makes me wary of you. 

Ah Theo, we're back to the old dance. This is like last game where you decided to accuse me for post upon post until I had to claim Cop. I stood up for you that game cause I got the feeling you were trying to scum hunt cause you spread your accusations around. This time, it comes off as contrived. Ewwwww, attempting to direct Aida's vote? Blech. 

Vote Theo

Aidanna - Yeah, I eased into the game, found three people I thought the scummiest, gave reasons, voted one, and now am looking into this Andrej thing.  Sooo not sure what you're talking about there.  I've joked some, as I always do, but let's not act like I've been fluffy of late.  All you are doing there is sheeping off what other people have said, whether it's true or not. 

Also...how many games of mine have you read? 

I do not like Ockham's razor theory - I would like to look at a problem from various angles which usually (3/3 games) makes me scummy for Despo or other followers of his. Besides, this theory is so hardly applicable in the games I've played - eg. Last game - WD - no second NK, so there is no SK. And?

Despo obviously likes you <3

Isn't that right you shy little runt!?

Vote Ley

What I'm was saying is that you and you mafia team could have elected to shoot Basel, who protected himself. At that point your "being blocked" claim would be irrelevant, as you claimed Vig to protect yourself from being lynched by your own admission. BTW your character has a tendency to turn off his humanity and becomes something called a "ripper" which is a SK if we're going to claim roles based on the show like Theo enjoys doing. So you very well could be a SK masquerading as a Vig. I can't be sure what you are and that makes me wary of you. 

Ah Theo, we're back to the old dance. This is like last game where you decided to accuse me for post upon post until I had to claim Cop. I stood up for you that game cause I got the feeling you were trying to scum hunt cause you spread your accusations around. This time, it comes off as contrived. Ewwwww, attempting to direct Aida's vote? Blech. 

Vote Theo

What was the first part? Directed to AJ/Damon? Actually, he is the "most controlled" of the bros in the series and Stefan is the Ripper so he goes berserk when he tastes human's blood. Since, I have to tell you about the series. This is being unprepaired, are you, GD?

And I am not directing anyone, Aida wasn't voting for me. I just wanted her to vote who she thinks is scummest, not propped by Despo and she did. I understand what it is your first Mafia game, so I tried to offer some help. If you see my older posts, I did say it was her first game and to let her take a breath. Enough sheeping on the easiest train. That doesn't help town.

Oh, let's not forget Ley, jumping on the easiest train. Is it to save your skin? Whoa is a wonderful opinion.

Easiest train? You're just acting scummy as hell, and every next post of you makes me even more convinced you're scum... I've never seen that much rambling and attempting to redirect attention instead of defending on two pages.

GE - I don't understand what you're failing to see here. Yes, the simplest explanation would be that Basel blocked my 'scumkill' but that would only apply if I was a SK. The mafia team has a collective killing ability unless the Mod has purposely made it so only one of them can kill, therefore if I was a member and got RB'd they would still be able to. That still doesn't explain the lack of another kill last Night. Have you been paying attention? Several theories have been put forward. With Basel now claiming as the Doc it's very possible that the mafia targeted him and I was simply RB'd by someone.

Additionally, I have claimed a prominent character in the story that most have agreed on that would be Town aligned. You seem to be weighing all options, which is good on your part, but eventually you're going to have to just say 'okay, this dude is Town' and move on. You're barking up the wrong tree.

I would just like to point out that normally, one of the mafia has to send in the kill officially, even if the mafia has, as you call it, a collective killing ability, and if that person gets blocked, the kill doesn't get through.

I do not like Ockham's razor theory - I would like to look at a problem from various angles which usually (3/3 games) makes me scummy for Despo or other followers of his. Besides, this theory is so hardly applicable in the games I've played - eg. Last game - WD - no second NK, so there is no SK. And?

Despo obviously likes you <3

Isn't that right you shy little runt!?

Vote Ley

Haha, yeah, I have 3 games so far and Despo votes me every time (not even every game). But we like each other out of the game :wink: At least I do. What would you say, Desp?

Would you tell us, Arez, why you are voting Ley?

I started to read but I realise I have to finish tomorrow. Who have claimed so far?

Basel - doc

AJ - vig

? - AJ´s brother

Arez claimed Stefan.

Yup, read this wrong.

Fortunately, my incorrect speculation on AJ has no relevance to my post about your scumhood. I did enjoy you addressing all parts of my last few posts except the ones justifying my vote on you. Pick and choose however you'd like, it doesn't make you less scummy. 

Vote Theo

Okay, I see the point you're getting at. Wouldn't it have just been easier for me to say that I holstered if that were the case? I won't counter the stuff about my character because I don't know the series. I know my alignment and my role and that is enough to satisfy me, eventually it will all come to light.

GE - I don't understand what you're failing to see here. Yes, the simplest explanation would be that Basel blocked my 'scumkill' but that would only apply if I was a SK. The mafia team has a collective killing ability unless the Mod has purposely made it so only one of them can kill, therefore if I was a member and got RB'd they would still be able to. That still doesn't explain the lack of another kill last Night. Have you been paying attention? Several theories have been put forward. With Basel now claiming as the Doc it's very possible that the mafia targeted him and I was simply RB'd by someone.

Additionally, I have claimed a prominent character in the story that most have agreed on that would be Town aligned. You seem to be weighing all options, which is good on your part, but eventually you're going to have to just say 'okay, this dude is Town' and move on. You're barking up the wrong tree.

I would just like to point out that normally, one of the mafia has to send in the kill officially, even if the mafia has, as you call it, a collective killing ability, and if that person gets blocked, the kill doesn't get through.

Okay, I could see this happening although slim. What I meant by collective ability is that any of them, not one specifically unless the Mod has directed, can send in the official NK selection.

Vote Theo

Okay, I see the point you're getting at. Wouldn't it have just been easier for me to say that I holstered if that were the case? I won't counter the stuff about my character because I don't know the series. I know my alignment and my role and that is enough to satisfy me, eventually it will all come to light. 

Ummm. I wasn't sure vigs could do that. This argument makes more sense to me than the rest. 

Aidanna - Yeah, I eased into the game, found three people I thought the scummiest, gave reasons, voted one, and now am looking into this Andrej thing.  Sooo not sure what you're talking about there.  I've joked some, as I always do, but let's not act like I've been fluffy of late.  All you are doing there is sheeping off what other people have said, whether it's true or not. 

I guess I have read what's happened here, and I have been following the TTSS game. But I can quote you getting pushy even in the sign up thread. You can't deny that you haven't been as pushy this game. I haven't sheeped anything off of what people have said - I make my own opinions. If I were sheeping, I would blatantly follow someone. I haven't tried to follow anyone, have asked for a few people's opinions, which got me into trouble, so I don't care what anyone else says at this point. You getting defensive about playing nice and my calling you out on it just validates my suspicions. Right before I posted that, you even said you were easing into the game. I didn't make that up. So I guess it's not many games I have followed, but you have said yourself you have gotten into trouble being rude or whatever, or cussing. I can find the quotes if you would like - but there is a measure of difference from how I thought you would play, and how you are playing. That difference is what I see as suspicious. 

I guess I have read what's happened here, and I have been following the TTSS game. But I can quote you getting pushy even in the sign up thread. You can't deny that you haven't been as pushy this game. I haven't sheeped anything off of what people have said - I make my own opinions. If I were sheeping, I would blatantly follow someone. I haven't tried to follow anyone, have asked for a few people's opinions, which got me into trouble, so I don't care what anyone else says at this point. You getting defensive about playing nice and my calling you out on it just validates my suspicions. Right before I posted that, you even said you were easing into the game. I didn't make that up. So I guess it's not many games I have followed, but you have said yourself you have gotten into trouble being rude or whatever, or cussing. I can find the quotes if you would like - but there is a measure of difference from how I thought you would play, and how you are playing. That difference is what I see as suspicious. 

So in other words...you assumed.  Well, that's certainly not my problem. 

So in other words...you assumed.  Well, that's certainly not my problem. 

Rag - I assumed nothing - I said I saw you play in a different game, and used that, along with your behavior in the sign up thread, to base my opinion. But I'm not going to argue with you anymore. 

cool.  is this the game where we just bold?  voting is getting experimental lately.

I usually tend to use bold-red even when just bold is needed, based on the premise that if I don't keep myself in the habit that I'll forget when it really does matter.

I really like Aidanna's last few posts. She has climbed up my "towndar" (patent pending) significantly lately. Her exchange with Rags shows me she is genuinely trying to find things that look off to her. Also agree somewhat with her point, that Rags has been a bit too friendly this game. Kinda started getting the buddy vibe from him myself. And Aidanna, when I said I was looking for more specifics, I didn't mean specific people you found scummy, I meant more what kind of specific reasoning you had for certain players. Your reads list had some ambiguous reasoning throughout it. However, you've pretty much proved your towniness to me lately, so thank you.

Theo otoh, hasn't really done herself any favors lately. It's true that I have "suspected" her in the other two games I've played with her (one of them I was scum, so really it wasn't ever genuine), but other players have dealt with me constantly thinking they're scum before. Always used to think Tina seemed scummy. AJ always seems scummy to me lately. A lot of players used to always think I was scummy.

The point is, bringing this up in your own defense isn't really that good, since it's a bit AtE (Appeal to Emotion). Just because I always seem to find someone scummy doesn't mean I'll stop looking for scumtells from them in the future. In this game for instance, you haven't responded quite as emotionally as you did the first game when you were town, or like you initially did when you hadn't converted to SK yet in the last game (once you became SK, you did seem to get a lot more cold and logical). Not just that, you have engaged in distracting setup talk, and other than that you essentially only defend yourself lately. I've told you before the best way to prove your towniness- focus less on saving yourself, and more on looking for scum elsewhere and getting your reads out in case you DO get lynched. Instead you call out anyone for voting you for "hopping on an easy train", which looks more like something someone told you to say.

But yes, I got nothing personal against you, and of coure I'm cool with you outside the game! :biggrin:

cool.  is this the game where we just bold?  voting is getting experimental lately.

I usually tend to use bold-red even when just bold is needed, based on the premise that if I don't keep myself in the habit that I'll forget when it really does matter.

I'm the same

Or rather, you were actually blocked, meaning they have a roleblocker. 

As does she. There's about a billion other options, and you guys take RB to be the one and only option?

Actually this was my second post, my first post had a completely different line of thinking, if you read it.

@Des, you said I didn't have any scum reads?  I had three.   AJ, Aidanna, and Wombat.

Oh and surprised no one quoted this fail from Hallia- Hallia, Wombat is dead and flipped town. Additionally, you had him in your early town reads list I'm pretty sure

I've got a town vibe from Basel, Tal, Arez and Wombat.  It's early though.  I don't know a lot of people here yet well enough to have a feeling one way or the other.

Two things that stood out.

This was the post I was talking about. Came in, 4 town reads, no scum reads. Two of the players you had as town I didn't agree with (almost forgot about Basel's Doc claim, since he so wonderfully decided to put it in someone else's quote block within several other quote blocks like a russian doll or something, cause that's the best way to claim your role lol) - Basel and Talya. Still don't like Talya's replacement, Darthe.

However, thank God for ISO, cause I did find pretty quickly where you switched your stance on Wombat.

Aight so WOW.

Darthe and Wombat are obvious scum teammates. Not surprising in Darthe's case, he subbed in for scummy Talya and immediately comes out with an awful delayed OMGUS vote on me, and Wombat blatantly bandwagons onto it. Plus, Darthe is pretty much obvious as scum. Funny for a guy yall voted as "Champion" of DM mafia :rolleyes:

The surprise comes in Wombat's case (who I would have voted for in that vote btw). This is prob the first game I have a semistrong scum read on him. Not gonna multiquote, just going off memory.

1. He always tries to lead town, this is somewhat of a nulltell for him. However, he seems to be forcing his meta in this regard this game.

2. Bandwagoned onto Darthe's craptastic vote on me, and literally the only negative thing Wombat has said about my gameplay this game is saying by *townbrofist* with Dap was gross.

3. Dropped references of not being able to read me very well lately (I mean he's dropped references lately, he's never really been that good at reading me), and ends up voting me. Gives himself a nice out if he got me lynched (since I'd flip town).

4. Personally I didn't think Ley's list of reads was that bad. Thought it was bad at first, seemed too neutral, but I thought he summarized a lot of people's play very well. And I don't feel great about Arez this game either, so I don't mind the vote. Wombat is trying to set the foreground for an easy lynch tomorrow (sorry Ley, you aren't very good at defending yourself usually). Setting up lynches = Scumbat.

5. The biggest thing I saw against Wombat tho that pricked my ears was his response to Rags' neutral read of him. Gave him props for having a neutral read on him, acted like he didn't like people giving town reads on him :rolleyes: That's prob the most obvious scumtell Wombat has ever dropped.

Unvote, Vote Wombat.

WTL either Wombat, Darthe, or Arez.

But we STILL need those inactives to weigh in more if possible PLEASE. You know who you are. Don't make us call you out again.

I think Des is town.  I generally do though early on because of his posting style.  I agree that Ley's reads weren't bad.

It took me 2.5 hours yes. In those 2.5 hours, I also played three games of League of Legends. So that leaves about 30 minutes for this post itself.

(I hope you won those games. :tongue: Lux is best champ it is known.)

Wombat's reaction to your list took him off of my town vibe group.

1. Andrej - Feeling the scumminess emanate

2. John Snow

3. Hallia - Town

4. Aidanna (coached by csarmi) – Scum vibe due to that initial early quick unvote and then over-defensiveness, but it's early on, so I will reserve judgement

5. Talya Darthe  - I initially felt a townish vibe from Tal, not sure on Darthe yet.

6. TheRagnarok - Null

7. Theodora - Null

8. TinaHel - I know it usually takes you a day or so to get going

9. dapianoplay3r - Haven't seen a lot out of Dap, which is odd.

10. Izabella (coached by Songstress) - Quiet, but had RL Issue

11. Wwwombat - Scum vibe

12. Leyrann - I think you did try with your reads, you're doin' ok sir - Town for now

13. GoldeneyesND (coached by RTE) – Legit reason for being inactive (I'm sorry to hear that :( )

14. Despothera - Town as per usual

15. Basel Gill – Town 

16. Arez - Null

Vote Andrej

That being said, it looks like you could have been piggybacking off of my reasoning against Wombat to switch your stance. And I'm not fond of that reads list, again it's too neutral. You make too many excuses for diff players I think.

That, and when you fished for AJ's target, still make you stand out in my eyes.

If I had to pick a top three WTL list, it would prob be Theo, Hallia, and Darthe.

Archived