DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Wombat you don't know the source, but at the point in the series that the intro says this takes place, Damon is like Ron Weasly in Harry Potter. There's very little chance he's not in the game or antitown. 

However, I still don't like the semisolid claim.

You're right I don't.  I do know how to wiki though.  You're saying he'd stopped drinking human blood by now?

No, but he's stopped killing. He uses blood banks. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ already did claim.  He claimed Vig/Salvatore Brother.  Thanks to my amazing Google skills, I can tell you that he is either Damon or lying.

Thanks to my amazing reading skills, I can tell you that deadline is in a little over 8 hours, we don't want a random lynch, and we can't no lynch.

Thanks to my amazing mafia skills, I can tell you that deadline lynching a scummy guy who claimed vig is a good move.  He could very well be mafia, serial killer, psychopath, etc.  And even if he's town, he could still end up doing more harm than good if his shots go wrong.

This is the type of case scum makes.  "Hey guys, he could be lying, but even if he isn't, it's ok!"  It's pushing someone to be scum while giving himself an out if AJ flips town.

unvote vote Womby

Actually, it's the kind of case a logical townie makes.  I don't look to give myself outs, but vig can be very negative utility and a lot of serial killers try to claim it.

If the vig has a brain, they know when to shoot and when to holster.  You know this.  So you are arguing to lynch a very possible townie because the town vig COULD mess up.  Not logical.

AJ already did claim.  He claimed Vig/Salvatore Brother.  Thanks to my amazing Google skills, I can tell you that he is either Damon or lying.

Thanks to my amazing reading skills, I can tell you that deadline is in a little over 8 hours, we don't want a random lynch, and we can't no lynch.

Thanks to my amazing mafia skills, I can tell you that deadline lynching a scummy guy who claimed vig is a good move.  He could very well be mafia, serial killer, psychopath, etc.  And even if he's town, he could still end up doing more harm than good if his shots go wrong.

This is the type of case scum makes.  "Hey guys, he could be lying, but even if he isn't, it's ok!"  It's pushing someone to be scum while giving himself an out if AJ flips town.

unvote vote Womby

Actually, it's the kind of case a logical townie makes.  I don't look to give myself outs, but vig can be very negative utility and a lot of serial killers try to claim it.

If the vig has a brain, they know when to shoot and when to holster.  You know this.  So you are arguing to lynch a very possible townie because the town vig COULD mess up.  Not logical.

Vigs around here tend not to have brains.  I don't trust anyone with a gun who I don't know very well.

Anyways, I'm going to a friend's to watch football and it seems I'm about to be run up, so in the interest of not delaying things, I'll claim now.

Matt Donovan, VT.  Feel free to lynch.  Top suspects are Theodora, Despo, Hallia, Darthe.

Yet, why don't you name your cliam correctly, AJ? Since you have the guts to say your role, why don't you have the guts to say which Salvatore you are? Or are you fake claiming vaguely, so noone could claim against you withthe same role?

He already claimed a brother and his role, someone else claimed Stefan. If you watch the show you know who the other brother is. What were you hoping, he'd say "I'm Murray Salvatore" and you could say "aha!"

Ok,  Wombat, would you consider revealing yourself if AJ is lynched as a townie?

Rolefishing... so slimy. Starting a new train on you would just be a waste of time right now. You will be getting my vote in the am.

I've noted AJ acting scummy several times in my posts. Town vig is an interesting choice. You'd expect the Doc to protect you tonight (if there is a Doc) and that claim should make the town back off to protect you. Yet, rather than play a less aggressive game to protect your night ability, you've been flippant with your reactions, sarcastic and aggressive even after you became the recipient of multiple votes. Your mouth says town, but your actions say scum. 

Vote AJ

To answer, (I think it was Tina's) question to me and Izabella which I missed earlier. I am currently playing my 2nd, 3rd and 4th games of mafia concurrently.

This is also pretty doo-doo. I chose to play this game specifically the way I have to garner attention so that I would be voted. Like I explained earlier, I don't mind being in the spotlight because it gives me a perspective on players as they try to join my wagon for whatever reasons they give. Just because I have a NA doesn't mean I should sit back and stay quiet. With this ability I actually have the opportunity to shoot back. Get what I'm saying? But thanks for biting :wink:

Yet, why don't you name your cliam correctly, AJ? Since you have the guts to say your role, why don't you have the guts to say which Salvatore you are? Or are you fake claiming vaguely, so noone could claim against you withthe same role?

He already claimed a brother and his role, someone else claimed Stefan. If you watch the show you know who the other brother is. What were you hoping, he'd say "I'm Murray Salvatore" and you could say "aha!"

Ok,  Wombat, would you consider revealing yourself if AJ is lynched as a townie?

Rolefishing... so slimy. Starting a new train on you would just be a waste of time right now. You will be getting my vote in the am.

I've noted AJ acting scummy several times in my posts. Town vig is an interesting choice. You'd expect the Doc to protect you tonight (if there is a Doc) and that claim should make the town back off to protect you. Yet, rather than play a less aggressive game to protect your night ability, you've been flippant with your reactions, sarcastic and aggressive even after you became the recipient of multiple votes. Your mouth says town, but your actions say scum. 

Vote AJ

To answer, (I think it was Tina's) question to me and Izabella which I missed earlier. I am currently playing my 2nd, 3rd and 4th games of mafia concurrently.

This is also pretty doo-doo. I chose to play this game specifically the way I have to garner attention so that I would be voted. Like I explained earlier, I don't mind being in the spotlight because it gives me a perspective on players as they try to join my wagon for whatever reasons they give. Just because I have a NA doesn't mean I should sit back and stay quiet. With this ability I actually have the opportunity to shoot back. Get what I'm saying? But thanks for biting :wink:

I disagree. If you are who you claim I just don't understand why you'd put it out there on Day 1. I just don't agree with the move. For the life of me I don't see why it wouldn't be a better strategy to guard your identity a couple of days. I don't have a problem with you not giving your character name, it was worth a shot.

I have a problem with Snow's comment, ugh. I feel like scum is pushing the wombat lynch and I hate fear-based voting. 

Official Vote Count

Womby (8/9):   Aidanna, Des, Ragnarok, AJ, Arez, Hallia, John Snow, Leyrann

AJ (3/9): Basel, Goldeneyes, Tina

John Snow (1/9): Player

Despo (1/9): Darthe

Theodora (1/9): Womby

people not voting (1/16): Izabella

Deadline: Sunday December 8, 2013 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...res Mafia Day 1

What happened to AJ? I thought you were all for lynching him, and didn't buy his claim?

I remain skeptical, but people who know the theme have been telling me he's probably town because of his character.  Of course, this sort of thing is exactly why I usually disallow character claims or give the mafia fake claims.  I've only been in one of Time's games before, however, and that seemed pretty straightforward so I've got mixed feelings on AJ.  I would for the most part discourage scumhunting by flavor though.  You may catch mafia, but you might also fall victim to a brilliant false claim.

Vote AJ

Ugh.  Is this for real?  You purposefully played scummy in order to get votes so that you could OMGUS shoot anyone who voted you for your garbage play?  And Rags wonders why I don't want you with a gun...

Vote AJ

I disagree. If you are who you claim I just don't understand why you'd put it out there on Day 1. I just don't agree with the move. For the life of me I don't see why it wouldn't be a better strategy to guard your identity a couple of days. I don't have a problem with you not giving your character name, it was worth a shot.

I have a problem with Snow's comment, ugh. I feel like scum is pushing the wombat lynch and I hate fear-based voting. 

Spot-on reasoning in the first part.  I thought the character thing was ill-advised too, but that's small potatoes compared to the other.  Also, at this point, probably both town and scum are pushing my lynch.

Did you expect me just to take a lynch without revealing?

No, you're supposed to not try to get yourself run up as a town power role.  This is almost EP level bad right here.

Can someone get a vote count going? I'm going to take a shower now, after will be my last check in before the deadline.

As pretty much everything is switching to/going for Wombat now, I'll change for consolidation, seeing as we only have four and half an hour left, and I need to go to bed now.

unvote vote Wombat

This is an odd sequence btw.  Asks for a vote count but then puts me at L - 1 without a count.  Either scum trying to look cautious or lazy town.

Official Vote Count

Womby (8/9):   Aidanna, Des, Ragnarok, AJ, Arez, Hallia, John Snow, Leyrann

AJ (3/9): Basel, Goldeneyes, Tina

John Snow (1/9): Player

Despo (1/9): Darthe

Theodora (1/9): Womby

people not voting (1/16): Izabella

Deadline: Sunday December 8, 2013 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...res Mafia Day 1

Theodora: Not voting

Despo: Camped vote on me with a garbage case

Darthe: Camped meaningless vote

Hallia: Worried about taking the easy way out but then sheeps a momentum vote onto me.  She still hasn't explained her scum read on me btw.

Yeah, I like my reads.  Also, keep an eye on Aidanna.  You're letting her lurk too much.

Wait, was EP a bad pla.. oh right, his brilliant schemes.. 

Yeah, which usually involved him revealing or getting lynched as a town power role by D2.

Archived