DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing myself...

Someshta

*blink* Danya!! where's your cloths? whatya' doing running about nekkid!!

*quickly jumps on the Archer CG, wraping her cloak around her*

um.... carry on folks.... *nods and ushers Danya off to the side to have a little chat about Aes Sedai/Captain Generals strutting around all nekkid and stuff*

Hey, Someshta. Welcome to here, and not to there. If you are ever in the mood, come check out The Band of the Red Hand. OUr leader is a huge slacker, as are we all! I mean any guy who would rather run his org instead of learning about dead and gone civilizations and languages is a huge, giant slacker! But we love him for it! That love that two hetero men share. I beleive it is called bromance.

*walks over to try and free the Emporer*

*something implodes*

Ooops. My bad! Just a slacker Band member not knowing what is going on. Sorry.

*Accidentally puts massive Bose sound-canceling earphones on the Seanchan leader, just happening to nudge the attached iPod's volume up to maximum as a never-ceasing stream of Michael Bolton songs come on*

Ahhhh, bo******s! Sorry bout that, mate!

Soft lad...

lol... interesting Avi you've got, 12th!! I assume that is you worshipping Danya :wink:

Hey, Someshta... you still out there? Don't get completely the wrong image here... we do have some pretty normal people on the forum as well :P

Hi Someshta, Welcome to Dm.

If your're into art,writing, crafting,cooking or anything that may resemble anything like that please come as see us at The Illuminators Org...We're normal there....well sort of...honest. :D

*goes up to Empy and bundles his shaken body inti a sack and drags him back the Seanchan Org*...michael Bolton does this to him everytime.

Can't elsewhere? That's sad Saf.. I release it where ever I want. Do get some strange looks from time to time though.. lol

Well.. I see our work here is already done.. Corki seems to have been well defended, and a good thing too!!! :evil: :evil:

Anyway, welcome to DM Someshta.. a wonderful place it is.

Oh.. like Myst said.. where are these fabled normal people you speak of Eg? Not sure I've met one yet. :lol:

Archived