DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introducing myself...

Someshta

Guest Emperor

I like how I can barely read Raena's name in her signature. It is like one of those darn seek-a-pictures or whatever they were called that taunted me... "Look closely and see the dinasaur"... well kids, there was no dinasaur... just a headache for your uncle Empy!!!! oh, and some pretty dots...

I mean, hi and welcome to DM. I would suggest NOT going to the Band of the Red Hand boards as their org leader is a slacker and hardly does anything. But if you do go there, will you take him this fruit cake I made for him. As long as you are NOT visting orgs... I would suggest NOT going to the Seanchan boards.

My job here is done. I have sewn confusion and the newbie has no idea what to make of me....

Hi Someshta, if you aren't totally confused as yet, I can always point you in the direction of a few more places that you are NOT going to, lol.

Hey Empy, I know the ones you mean! It took me ages to see the first one... I always remember a friend of ours trying to see one... we couldn't work out why he absolutely couldn't even glimpse the slightest hint of a picture... until he mentioned his glass eye in passing, lol.

*wonders if she should warn Empy about the Goddess from Fiddlesticks*

...ahm, Empy... does Toys and Minions mean anything to you? :roll:

The only goddesses I'm aware of are Danya and Alys. If Egwene referred to me, I'm very flattered, but it's not a title I can claim. :P

Oh and quality spam? I'm not so sure... Sometimes I get tired of it. Though if you have a lot of time on your hands and you don't feel like doing anything meaningful... Then Fiddlesticks is just the place for you.

ETA: Oh and, I must promote Fiddlesticks because of the next Mafia game I'm modding. It's going to be awesome.

awww... so modest! Well, I guess they were talking behind your back when they called you a goddess, too. Oophs... maybe I wasn't supposed to tell :shock:

Tessa told me that another game is about to start. I don't get enough time to take part at the moment, but it's great fun following the trail!

Stop staring at me' date=' it is making me nervous. Corki was the one that told me all that stuff.[/quote']

It figures that Corki would tell all my secrets. :roll:

That's it! Speak about me while I am away for the evening entertaining my parents!

Apart from these vile rumours, welcome to DM Someshta! May you have loads of fun here!

*Marches in, feeling the vile attack on her MG and starts throwing NorthNight pies at Emperor*

You calling our Master General a slacker?

He doesn't do anything?

*Ties up the Sanchean with cuendellar chains and hangs him on the Tree of Shame in the middle of the courtyard*

Nobody calls our MG a slacker...

*channeling a shield of implosion around Emp, she ties the weaves off*

The moment ànyone or ànything tries to free you that shield will implode and the Sanchean will be in need of a new leader.

*Turning towards Corki, Myst salutes her MG, winking with a slight grin*

Honor to Serve, Sir!

*Turning towards the slightly shocked new member, Mystica smiles*

Someshta, welcome to Dragonmount! Feel free to wander into any org you see fit and we would be very happy to see you appear on the Band boards. :)

Archived