DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Black Tower's Tainted Bridal Shower - Come one and all to wish the bride well!!

Songstress

You'll find your groom's ring in one of the places Elaida was showing her Power.

Your shoes are hiding where Jack Sparrow was expected to appear.

Your bouquet... is missing.  We'll get that fixed :wink:

Let me know when it is and I'll find it too. Thanks for the hints

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you have everything you need! That is great!

But the challenge here is not over for you yet.  :baalzamon:

On Saturday you are marrying the man of your dreams. Have you realised that after that you won´t be able to kiss anyone else again? I know, you´ll say that he is the only one you want to kiss, but if you think about it for a while it might be a bit scary. But have no fear! The Black Tower is here to confuse make you crazy help you. 

Your next mission will be to get three kisses. You have to get them in three different threads, by three different persons. I´m sure that this won´t be as difficult as the previous challenge. lol 

Wow! That is a lot of kisses. :D

Congratulations! You have found your wedding stuff and gotten your kisses. Now only one thing remains - gifts!!!

Everyone - come and wish Kaylee luck with the wedding and give her a gift. Maybe you have some good marriage advice?

I´ll give you a photo album where you can put all your wedding photos. Black of course. :D

uni-4788-satin-black-embossed-cameo-wedd

Also I will give you 10 points! I wish you all the best. I hope that your wedding day will be magical and that your daughter doesn´t scream during the ceremony. (Mine did.) lol 

And for my advice...

Never take a day for granted.  Never say goodbye without saying I love you, and never hang up the phone or leave the house without saying goodbye. Life is short, and none of us is guaranteed tomorrow.  Love wholeheartedly, even when it's hard, and when you fight, make up wholeheartedly.  Live each day with an eye toward having no regrets.

May your wedding day be as beautiful as the bride, and may it be the least beautiful day of your marriage.

Love you sis. *hugs*

My gift for you:

web-link.1.-double-ant-pewter_1024x1024.

Tress really said it all :wub: notice the small good things; savour the unexpected kisses and the quiet smiles, and remember that you are both so blessed for having found each other.

*hugs*

I can't wait to see the pictures! :biggrin:

Archived