DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Black Tower's Tainted Bridal Shower - Come one and all to wish the bride well!!

Songstress

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Kaylee!!! The world shall soon be your oyster... but who wants to talk about nasty oysters?!

I know the perfect gift for Kaylee... STRAWBERRIES!

siIRR.gif

Dark-Chocolate-Covered-Strawberries_larg

(Made em chocolate covered so you and your partner can enjoy together :wink:)

From me,here is a beautiful locket, so you could keep the photos of our loved once close:

locket.jpg

My advice: On the day of the wedding, forget about guests, plans, if the flowers are ok, not to step on your dress; just hold your husband-to-be's hand and enjoy the day.

Oh yeah, my advice! :blush:

Enjoy the day. When the one thing ends up going wrong (and it's guaranteed one thing will), be relieved because everything else will be smooth sailing from there. Accept that things may not always seem perfect, and will in fact look far from it, but at the end of the day it's prob always best to let it go and snuggle with each other.

Kaylee is so beautiful!

Kilt! So cool. Are they of Scottish descent?

I want to see your dress as well. :)

Mostly German, although there may be a few Scots in there. I'll have to ask :laugh:

I'm used to seeing her dad and brothers in kilts because they wear them to the Renaissance Festival every year. The older brother works the festival so he's always in full costume with a kilt every weekend for 2 months. It never occurred to me to wonder whether her dad dressed in the kilt because he's part Scottish, or because he already had a nice formal outfit with a kilt. :laugh:

As for my dress, I'm sure someone took a load of full length pictures that I'm sure I will hate. But at very least after Kaylee gets back she'll have some others to share. Once we reached a certain point I had to stop taking pictures :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

From me,here is a beautiful locket, so you could keep the photos of our loved once close:

locket.jpg

My advice: On the day of the wedding, forget about guests, plans, if the flowers are ok, not to step on your dress; just hold your husband-to-be's hand and enjoy the day.

Aww thanks

Oh yeah, my advice! :blush:

Enjoy the day. When the one thing ends up going wrong (and it's guaranteed one thing will), be relieved because everything else will be smooth sailing from there. Accept that things may not always seem perfect, and will in fact look far from it, but at the end of the day it's prob always best to let it go and snuggle with each other.

that's beautiful...and ultimately what I did. I wasn't nervous or anything...just blissfully happy

Kaylee is so beautiful!

Kilt! So cool. Are they of Scottish descent?

I want to see your dress as well. :)

We're mostly German...some french. His blue kilt is a representation of his time in the Navy. 

Congratulations Kaylee! You look lovely :)

thank you

A gorgeous bride with a lovely dress! Congrats!

Thanks...I don't have my pictures back yet...When I get them I'll share them.

Archived