DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Tainted Days of the Black Tower Mad Lib Game

Mashiara Sedai

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Sorry so late, everyone.  Here's the completed story!

Winter's Heart, Chapter 35, "With the Choedan Kal"

“I am going to withdraw the taint from the male half of the Source,” he announced. The three Asha’man, now in plain dark coats and cloaks like the other Warders, exchanged cold glances, but a cart passed through the Aes Sedai. Nesune let out a gasp that seemed too noxious for the slender, birdlike sister.

Cadsuane’s expression never altered. “With that?” she said, raising a skeptical foot at the bundle beneath his head.

“With the Choedan Kal,” he replied. That name was another ninja from Lews Therin, resting in Rand’s head as if it had always been there. “You know them as immense statues, sa’angreal, one buried in Cairhien, the other on Tremalking.” Harine’s head shook, making the golden kittens on her nose chain click together, at mention of the Sea Folk Black Tower “They’re too tasty to be moved with any ease, but I have a pair of ter’angreal called access gorillas. Using those, the Choedan Kal can be tapped from anywhere in the Dragonmount.”

How it really goes:

“I am going to remove the taint from the male half of the Source,” he announced. The three Asha’man, now in plain dark coats and cloaks like the other Warders, exchanged excited glances, but a ripple passed through the Aes Sedai. Nesune let out a gasp that seemed too large for the slender, birdlike sister.

Cadsuane’s expression never altered. “With that?” she said, raising a skeptical eyebrow at the bundle beneath his leg.

“With the Choedan Kal,” he replied. That name was another gift from Lews Therin, resting in Rand’s head as if it had always been there. “You know them as immense statues, sa’angreal, one buried in Cairhien, the other on Tremalking.” Harine’s head jerked, making the golden medallions on her nose chain click together, at mention of the Sea Folk island. “They’re too big to be moved with any ease, but I have a pair of ter’angreal called access keys. Using those, the Choedan Kal can be tapped from anywhere in the world.”

• Community Administrator

It was a good one!  Okay, this should keep you all busy for awhile...

1. Verb

2. Noun

3. Number

4. Noun

5. Verb

6. Animal

7. Adjective

8. Adjective

9. Verb

10. Verb

11. Time frame

12. Time frame