DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bye bye

Luciena

I thought very hard of how to put this… I have problems in Real Life I need to deal with. They require my attention, and devotion.

I never thought how hard it would be to write this. Saying goodbye…

I have met so many wonderful people here. Each and everyone unique in their own way. All have had interesting lives and each with their own cross to bear. I have admired their courage and perseverance in times of adversity. Some of you I am lucky to call friends.

To My Lovie (Ishy)

I love you more than words can express. Your kindness and warmth has made me very happy. I will treasure your words forever. You touched my heart from the very first moment we spoke. You have the gift of making others love you. I am one of those people that love you. I have prayed for you so hard. I will continue to do so wholeheartedly, every second of every day…

Whenever you feel like it, you know how to reach me.

To Rey Rey

My lovely Rey. You are funny, kind, sweet and always ready to take the piss. (I like that). I admire you for your hardworking attitude. Not many young people around that would dedicate their lives to save lives. I wish you all the best in your chosen field.

To Nyn and Leelou

I mention you together, because you are such good friends, and I care about you both, very much. I love your fiery spirits and strength of character. I wish I was more like you.

To Millsy

My awesome beard. Hang in there, all will turn out well. They say every cloud has a silver lining. Sometimes though it can be hard to see when the sky is dark and gloomy, but it is there you if you look hard enough.

To Tal

Never give up. When you told me you were going to start chemo again you made me very happy. Your character is admirable, and your knowledge in almost every field always left me in awe. I believe I have spoken to you about every subject imaginable, educational, financial, religious and many more. Your views were always refreshing and challenging.

To Lily

I do not know you very well. However, what I have gotten to know is that you are a great mum with amazing children. It shows in the way you talk about them. (a sort of long suffering sigh filled with unconditional love) I wish more mums were like you.

To Davi and WBK

Sweet Davi. That says it all. Don’t let anyone push you around, you deserve more than that. WBK. Life is hard. Most of it though, is determined by the choices we make. There is always a choice in every situation. You can chose to fight or you can choose to give up, giving up though is not an option in my opinion. So I say choose to be happy, to hell with the consequences.

Quibsy

What can I say about your greatness? All you have to do is say what’s in your mind and it all shines through. You have your Lii and you love each other dearly. Be who you are, we like you as you are. Toothy grin and all. :P

To Mashi,

I wish you all the best. You are a hardworking and sweet person. I was glad to have you as a mentor.

Tonna

I look forward to your status updates. They make me smile every time you vent. I see the guys scurrying around for cover lol

Last but not least to Ranulf AKA Lonewolfshifter

Try not to worry about everything so much. It will drive you insane if you let it. I am sure you make a great boss.

Every time you are down, think chickens, ducks, sheep, cattle……Moocat!

To everyone I have failed to mention, my apologies. I was getting a bit emotional there, but it doesn't mean that I think any less of anyone.

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I regret to announce that this is the end. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell.”

Archived