DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Waking Dead Seaon 4

SBoydW

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't remember, but did it show who the second person was?  We know that one was the girlfriend of Tyrese.  If the other person was of a similar size then I don't think it would be that hard for Carl to drag them.  He's like 13- 14 now, and it's not like he would have been dragging them very far or over rough terrain. It was over a smooth concrete surface over a short distance, no problem for Carl.  I don't think it was him though.  He genuinely seems to be trying to reform, and seemed to only want his gun back for defense against walkers. I also don't think it was the two little girls.  While the "weak one" may have turned the corner on walkers, it's still a big leap from killing walkers to killing people.  It definitely seems like an adult was involved.

i can't see it being Carol either.  and yes, her teaching the kids how to use knives and defend themselves against walkers (and other threats for that matter) is about survival.

i dunno if its the medic either.  i can see the points you guys are making, i just think that we would have either seen or heard a blow up from him demanding the infectious bodies be burned after that attack if that was the case.

i'm still hedging my bet on the mentally deranged little girl.

• Community Administrator

i dunno if its the medic either.  i can see the points you guys are making, i just think that we would have either seen or heard a blow up from him demanding the infectious bodies be burned after that attack if that was the case.

If you get a chance, re-watch that scene and look at his face when they mention infection, and that he's 'seen' things like this before..

Really questioning some of the decisions the writers are making this season.

That's what you get when you keep firing your showrunner. The season premiere just plodded on endlessly except for that department store sequence.

I'm not sure it's entirely due to that.

The first season was not exactly the epitome of good writing decisions.

I just assumed the blood was from their mouths/eyes/whatever and they'd scuffed it with their feet, rather than it being caused by their bodies being dragged :p But yes, it does make more sense that someone else did it, and I agree about the army medic. I got a funny feeling as soon as I saw him and someone mentioned about him being on his own for ages.

The evil little girl? Don't see it. She likes Walkers, so why would she kill two people who might potentially turn into them?

I don't get why anyone would suspect Carol either. I'd say Glen or Daryl would be more likely than her, if it was someone from the main group.

What about Maggie's sister (Beth, I think)? She seemed kinda off to me. Seems like she might be potentially turning into a harder, more ruthless character.

Oh, and I also found it kind of weird that Hershel didn't look at the pig as soon as it got sick. They could have made up some sort of excuse at least. Bit sloppy.

Oh, I haven't watched second episode yet. And it doesn't change the fact that (IMO) neither option makes much sense at the moment. So I hope that either way a believable explanation is given. 

I would say that maybe Carol simply suspects the girls and is trying to protect them, but I'll have to wait and see what I think after seeing the episode.

Archived