DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Waking Dead Seaon 4

SBoydW

Anyone wonder why they didn't take the dead pig to Herschel? You know, the veterinarian?

Yeah I wondered the same thing. Maybe the writers forgot how they wrote their own characters background story?

That'd be like the first thing I'd have done if I had a sick animal was take it to the only damn vet in the place.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

title is epic, don't change it  :tongue:

I for one, was hoping for a Zombie pig  *nods*

bet its the girl that was naming the Walkers that char-broiled the two sick people.

How could she kill, and drag two people up there?

Unlikely.

My bet is the ex-military medic with a drinking problem.

he's my 2nd thought, yes.  but that chicka is unbalanced.   she just lost her dada dn had the whole "your weak" speech and then other chick gave her the knife.

bubba thinks its Hershel, but the fact the bodies were burned makes me certain it wasn't hershel

he's my 2nd thought, yes.  but that chicka is unbalanced.   she just lost her dada dn had the whole "your weak" speech and then other chick gave her the knife.

bubba thinks its Hershel, but the fact the bodies were burned makes me certain it wasn't hershel

Check out the ex-military medic's reaction when he finds out about the possibility of an 'infection', and his intimate knowledge on the subject.

I want to say he's following 'protocol'... A protocol he followed till he was the last of his unit.

I don't think so Sinister, her character arch doesn't make sense for that. She's been around from the start.

I dunno, she is talking about survival at all costs.

I'm still hedging my bet that its the ex-military medic.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0319142/?ref_=tt_cl_t12

He did play D'Angelo Barksdale, in the Wire. So its not like he isn't prone to playing the bad guy. (in a manner of speaking)

02394704.gif

And he's no stranger to being 'killed off', by one group or another. :wink:

If its not him, I have to believe its Her.

If its none of them?

Then it has to be someone who hasn't seen screen time yet.

It can't be Carol. It just can't.

And on an aside, Daryl really needs to hurry up and get with her. It's been four damn seasons.

Unless rick is really fast, he's got the alibi of setting that one fire.

Those two are the only ones I can think of, that are unaccounted for.

I don't think so Sinister, her character arch doesn't make sense for that. She's been around from the start.

Explain how feeding Walkers rats to train them to take down the fence, the one thing keeping that prison truly safe, leads to survival.

Explain how feeding Walkers rats to train them to take down the fence, the one thing keeping that prison truly safe, leads to survival.

I wasn't talking about the little girls that fed the walkers, But

MV5BMTcwNzAwMzc3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIz

Her.

Well if they're dead (the two that were quarantined) they can't spread the disease that's killing other people.  That would enhance their chances of survival... but I don't think it was Carol. I think it was either the army medic, or a yet to be introduced person. The rats being fed to the walkers wasn't anything about survival, I think it was about a messed up little girl have some sort of delusion that walkers were still people.  I mean she was the one that freaked out when she saw the dude with the "Nick" badge had been put down.  I think she's turned that corner and that story line is over.

Well if they're dead (the two that were quarantined) they can't spread the disease that's killing other people. That would enhance their chances of survival... but I don't think it was Carol. I think it was either the army medic, or a yet to be introduced person. The rats being fed to the walkers wasn't anything about survival, I think it was about a messed up little girl have some sort of delusion that walkers were still people. I mean she was the one that freaked out when she saw the dude with the "Nick" badge had been put down. I think she's turned that corner and that story line is over.

Exactly.

Nevermind I'm sorry

Somewhere in this conversation I got turned around

I thought you were talking about who was feeding the Walkers rats not who burned the bodies

I don't think it was Carol who burned the bodies because she doesn't seem the type of person to just do it and hide the fact that she did it

Weird that they didn't actually resolve the rat feeding at this point though. Seems like with the scenes we got of messed up girl this last episode they would have mentioned something more overt than that. Or maybe the writers are just trusting the audience a little, which would be a new thing for the walking dead writers. They usually beat you over the head with stuff.

My bets are on D'Angelo as well. He's the only on-screen character we have so far that would make sense to me. It might turn out to be Carol cause there's nothing really saying she didn't do it yet, but I think it would be one heck of a stretch.

Or maaaaybe... little sociopath Carl did it?

I could see Carl doing something like that after getting his gun back actually...if it weren't for the fact that he's still a kid.

You think he could drag those bodies out there like that?

I think he's still too small to move, even drag, two dead adults that far.

Archived