DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go ahead and release it - mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PHTeKufUFBB

Also, I gave plenty of warning that I was going to sub in the next dead player. The mafia had a choice as to who I was bringing back. Sorry I had to bring anyone back at all. 

It wasn't your fault Lily! Not Kat's either. It happens! :happy:

Tress and Mish are dead to me now. :dry:

Dude, we have boobs and big pretty eyes and we aint afraid to use them :biggrin: Oh, and I'm wearing a corset tomorrow.

I thought people would think it's a setup but normally people will look at it first before that decision

You were just ignored lol

Also the VC analysis! Why did no one pick mish and cloud as the best people to lynch. One of them had to be mafia

For the record, I did find your play weird for real. You were totally on my list. Only reason I knew you weren't scum was that I had my QT and you ain't been posting on it.

I didn't understand that VC analysis thing, what was it?

I know how much RL sucks. I was spending 20 hours a day at uni though most if this game and after I died I pulled even longer hours

I just pulled 10-12h workdays (programming and such) and I'm completely unmotivated in that work too. I did give a few serious tries on catching up at some evenings but my brain just refused to work.

It was mainly sleep deprivation tbh

But the VC thing works cos Mish and cloud were exactly were you expected an early voting mafia to be every single day (often next to each other)

Mish was slightly worse looking cos she wasnt on a mafia lynch on one day.

So lynching one would either yeild mafia or town. If they flip town the other is mafia (cos no mafia team would leave town trains for that long without a mafia push) and if they flip mafia then the other is town (cos no mafia would have two mafia so close so early on so many times)

I think you're overthinking that, Dap.

For instance, we paid absolutely no attention to whether we're voting the same people early. I don't think we cared about pushing every town train either. Actually, D1 Cloud train (town) had no maffia on it at all.

I think you're overthinking that, Dap.For instance, we paid absolutely no attention to whether we're voting the same people early. I don't think we cared about pushing every town train either. Actually, D1 Cloud train (town) had no maffia on it at all.

I know

But I had no way of knowing that at the time and its something that mafia tend to do over and over. It's just a very good place to vote for info

Gg scum. Well played.

Leelou, you played a great game, gotta say. But I do have an issue with your vig kill on me (obviously lol). You said you killed me "because I had interactions with a lot of other players" but that's really just another way of saying I was active. Killing active players and then complaining about inactivity later on is pretty :dry: imo.

Also stinks cause I was actually trying to actively towntell this game, don't usually do that. Think it should have been obvious I was town. I wasn't afraid to expose myself, my thoughts and opinions. When you asked for input for how to use the vig kill, of course the safe answer for mafia is "It's your kill, do what you want, don't let scum manipulate you", which is what pretty much every scummie said. I towntelled by parodying that cliche line, then gave my thoughts on how to use the kill. And I still think you should have killed a lurker, would have made it much more uncomfortable for Tress and Mish to lurk like they did (don't take offense, yall did it well, but you lurked nonetheless). The part about me suggesting to maybe holster the kill was for reactions; I figured it would be invaluable in posterity to see if others urged you to use it or to holster, as if your top targets looked town, that said something, and same for if you had some scum in your top targets (they would have said to wait).

Learned some nice things about CS's scum meta this game :cool:

Why is Lenlo always scum? And I will NEVER again fall for AtE from Moon (not to say I fell for it this game, but it at least gave me some pause).

Thank you all for playing. Next year, I clearly have to be more creative. Somebody *coughcsarmicough* knew all my previous triggers and events, and while I changed most, he focused on the one I hadn't changed.

You should of hidden the old thread lol

Now that would have been really unfair.

Places those with no memory and/or notes on the last game at a big disadvantage. I know I do have notes and I would know what triggers were in the game one year later too, but a lot of players wouldn't.

Archived