DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Vote Count:

Not Bob (1) - Aemon

Dap (1) - AJ

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline –

Not voting – Verb, Darthe, Mish, Ishy, Dap, Cloud, Krak, Leelou, Hallia, RTE, Tress, Salami, Not Bob, Kat, Yates, Lenlo

Hardly.

By saying that my word usage was a Freudian slip you are implying that I know NotBob's alignment. Considering my post was on D1 I would literally have no other way of knowing that he was Town unless I was on the opposing side. To call me scum in a round-about fashion and then not vote me looks like you're just slinging mud in my direction.

Oh good you picked up on that, I thought you might of missed it for a sec

I'm not going to vote you, well not yet. I think youre mafia, and I think I know who atleast on of your teammates is, but for now you're gunna be far twitchyer and more reactive if I just hold my vote over you.

I mean look what it's done already

Oh good you picked up on that, I thought you might of missed it for a sec

I'm not going to vote you, well not yet. I think youre mafia, and I think I know who atleast on of your teammates is, but for now you're gunna be far twitchyer and more reactive if I just hold my vote over you.

I mean look what it's done already

Yeah yeah.

Oh look at that lovely OMGUS action here.

I'm hesitant to place a vote before we see the result of the hidden voting.

Who were you again?

I have a feeling Mish's costume is probably pretty scantily clad as well.

What! :tongue: Well I never!

OMGUS from whom?

Almost-omgus, my bad, I read the last page a bit too fast. Not Bob saying he could vote Aemon right after Aemon had voted for him.

Also people, what happened to giving reason for your votes?

Why are you hesitant to place a vote, Mish?

Because for all we know, the trigger is something akin to "need only half of majoritty votes to be lynched" or some other vote-messing, and I don't want to risk us lynching someone by accident, if that makes sense.

Mish still seems to be protecting AJ.

Ok this needs to stop. I said clearly several times yesterday that AJ had nothing to do with it. If you're gonna accuse me of defending anyone, it should be NotBob; that I could have understood. But AJ? It had nothing to do with WHOM the votes where placed on for the third train, it was the timing of it. I said that I would be fine with either a Pral or AJ lynch, considering how they had linked each other, but I chose Pral because he had two votes, not just 1. I would have reacted the exact same way if the third train had started on Dap or you or whoever else. We had under 10 hours left to deadline, and Krak chose to start a third train, with 10 needed to lynch, and you and someone else I can't remember right away decided to follow on that isntead of focusing to secure a lynch. The fact remains that that is a scummy move, and you won't get away from that fact jsut because you keep trying to push a made-up defense from me on AJ.

- What's scummy about guessing allignments at N0? People talk and interact with each other regardless if they are able to vote or not, and you could potentially learn a lot from it if you know where to look.

- I also don't get how wanting to get the info about the dark green house trigger is considering scummy. It will be helpful for town to know what happened.

- AJ's vote on Csarmi was based on meta and about him not being as talkative which Csarmi later confirmed to be true because he is trying to change his meta. AJ's joke on me was just a joke and I didn't take it any other way. I also find it interesting how you are now all of a sudden defending me after pushing for my lynch all this time.

Talking about alignments in Night 0 is more of a scum tactic to throw confusion, misdirect attention, distance etc. Especially when nothing much has been discussed or posted. There is no need for it as a town.

Starting a discussion about triggers is a try to get more information on it. It is similar to start a discussion on role claims when there is no need for it.

I too find it interesting that you are answering on behalf of Andrej on why he voted for Csarmi. I pushed for your lynch? I voted you and there was at most 2-3 post that I talked about you. All you are trying to do is exaggerate and divert the attention.

- His unvote makes sense to me.

- Funny how you are doubting AJ's competing train argument while you are doing the exact same thing right now... The irony.

- Using an OMGUS vote as part of a reason to vote for someone is a classic.

- And now you are linking Andrej and Csarmi.

His unvote doesn't make sense to me. Actually, it makes sense to me as being scummy.

I am not voting AJ to start a competing train. I am voting him because he is at the top of my suspicion list. I fail to see the irony.

See my earlier post/reply to AJ on why his OMGUS vote is suspicious.

Bump.

Archived