DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

EVERYONE LOOK 'ERE

Heeeyyy all!!

So in case you didn't see it, kinda easy to miss, please do check out this thread:

(second thoughts, I INSIST YOU CHECK OUT DIS THREAD) :P

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/84546-oi-you-lot-were-coming-to-europe-destination-details-inside/

We're fixing up a route now, so if you like, come plan with us pronto!!!! :D WE WANNA MEET YOUS!!!!!!!!!!

~ The (very hyperactive and excited) DM Travelling Show of Loonies :biggrin:

Does any one want to pay for a plane ticket from Detroit to London? Or maybe from Indianapolis? 

Oh I'd need one for the return journey too.

Curious how as soon as I say that I wouldn't mind meeting up, you specifically ask to be taken to the place where I will be. This isn't just some plan to kill me, is it Heart?

Does any one want to pay for a plane ticket from Detroit to London? Or maybe from Indianapolis? 

Oh I'd need one for the return journey too.

Curious how as soon as I say that I wouldn't mind meeting up, you specifically ask to be taken to the place where I will be. This isn't just some plan to kill me, is it Heart?

London appears to be where a high number of DMers is going to be, so it's more likely that one of them will be able to fly me specifically there. If I wanted you dead, you would be already :P

O.o

*shuffles away from Heart a bit* ;D

Oh god *shudders at idea of baby brudder tagging along*

wait........Ooo, hey, brooooo.....we should go to 'Murica together after we finish uni :O

An idea, yes... tho I know who's gonna be paying the bills :dry:

Archived