DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Black Tower presents: One Power Tournament 2013

Niniel

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh he has denied the soldiers and dedicated quite often lately. Even a few poor asha'man....He hardly ever denies me though. I'm his favorite :baalzamon:

No wonder, since you were the one who created the rollers! :tongue:

I'd gift points or an Angreal if I could. that might be a nice holiday event...

I don't think it's within the current rules, Matty. tho... it would be an inducement to ppl with a boatload of points to keep earning more.

oh, ya, and good luck everyone!

Oh he has denied the soldiers and dedicated quite often lately. Even a few poor asha'man....He hardly ever denies me though. I'm his favorite :baalzamon:

Hmm, Matty, are you calling a conspiracy?

Pssh. The roll is created by a random number generator. The higher your rank is the less often you fail. If I remember right soldiers fail 50% of the time, dedicated fail 25% of the time, etc.

Pssh. The roll is created by a random number generator. The higher your rank is the less often you fail. If I remember right soldiers fail 50% of the time, dedicated fail 25% of the time, etc.

I'll need unrestricted access to the source code to verify that everything is on the up and up.

Archived