DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Vambram!!

Welcome to the Band Vambram!  I'm Davrick the XOA and will be there to help you out while you're a raw recruit with our XO Brid once your usergroups are all updated.  In the meantime, feel free to post wherever you have access and get to know the rest of us.  Once again welcome!!!

*slides Vambram a few Guinys*

Welcome to the Band Vam!

I'm Brid, the Executive Officer (XO) of the Band.  That means I'm in charge of Raw Recruits (you) among other things.  I sent you a PM explaining what to do next and also sent in your usergroup request so you can see our private boards.  While you are waiting for that, feel free to jump on in and post where ever you want.  Have a great time and if you have any questions, give me a shout or just ask anyone.  We're a pretty informal weird bunch so anything goes usually.  *g*

*slides over a Brew or 10*

*slips the Kitteh some Bandy*

Welcome Vam!

When you get access come visit the Archers out on the Range... also, don't listen to those silly Infants.

Flaming Shots are the best drink in the Band! :wink:

*slides over a few*

Sounds more like the Archers to me! You were in the signal corps (what better way to send a signal than through fire arrows? Or flares, which are related to Dragons, which are from the Archers), and you did your training right next to a famous golf course... a field where you send a projectile long distances towards a target!

Sounds more like the Archers to me! You were in the signal corps (what better way to send a signal than through fire arrows? Or flares, which are related to Dragons, which are from the Archers), and you did your training right next to a famous golf course... a field where you send a projectile long distances towards a target!

um... Is your avi in fact a beaver?

um... Is your avi in fact a beaver?

Why yes, yes it is.

*perry platypus snicker*

Archived