DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTENTION OKLAHOMA PEOPLE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just had that one round of tornadoes Thursday night. I really feel for ya'll in Oklahoma. Hopefully this trend of bad weather will end.

Just found out my Aunt's place got hit Thursday night. They are all fine. Nobody was hurt. They lost their RV and shop. The tornado also picked up their mobile home and moved it off the foundation and tore out their underpining. This is the second time they have been hit. The first time they lost their roof. That was only two years ago. I think I would move out of that area if I was them.

Nic, I am so sorry about your Aunt's home. I wish everyone safety. It's hard for me to fathom all this horrible weather sitting here in California.

Sunrise, I'm relieved the tornados are avoiding your town.

Broken Arrow (20 minutes from me, and 5 from my sisters place) got hit Friday night, only two casualties reported there, and much smaller tornado than what hit Moore.

My church sent down volunteers last weekend (35 each day) to help out, im trying to find the signup sheet so i can get my name there before its full... they only asked for 25, but accepted 35... they just helped anyone in need.  Thats the thing when the worst happens, the best comes out of us humans.  Too bad that often the worst has to happen for that to occur, but good to know people are still good in their hearts!

Reki, that's great that so many people at your church are willing to help out. One of my client's grandmother lives in Broken Arrow and I'm going to call him to see how she is doing when I get back to work.

It's amazing how many people all over the world are reaching out to my state.  It's so gratifying to see and hear of people from the other side of the globe and even from here in the States helping out in whatever way they can.  Thank you everyone for your support!!!

Well, we can't help but worry.  I'm glad there are so many people willing to step up and help.  My client's grandmother is fine.

I hope things are settling down.

Archived