Brownies

Basel Gill

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 Box of cookie mix, 
1 Box of brownie mix, 
2 Eggs,
2 Packs of Oreos (double stuffed ones are even better if you can find them)
Some oil 
& your favourite ice-cream (optional)

Preheat your oven to 350°F, 180°C, gas mark 4.
Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box & stir furiously until you have gooey cookie dough, I usually add a little extra water and oil to what they suggest, it just keeps it moist as you'll be baking it for longer than suggested. An extra teaspoon of each is just right. 
Squidge (technical term) the cookie dough into a lined baking tray, until it covers the bottom. 

Slutty+Brownies+-+05.jpg

Cover this layer with your Oreos. Don't use the broken ones, eat them as you go. This recipe is too glorious to use substandard Oreos. 

5.jpeg

Mix up your brownie batter. Just stick to the recipe on the box for this one.

Slutty+Brownies+-+06.jpg

& pour over your Oreos.

Slutty+Brownies+-+07.jpg

Slutty+Brownies+-+08.jpg

Bake for 30mins.

Slutty+Brownies+-+09.jpg

Remove from the oven and leave to cool. 
When its still a little bit warm, use the paper to lift your creation out of the tray and rest it on a chopping board. 
Use a large, sharp knife to cut it into manageable chunks, sections, slabs... depending on how many calories you think you can handle in one sitting. 

9.jpeg

Drop onto a plate and scoop on your ice cream.

Slutty+Brownies+-+10.jpg

Enjoy, and don't forget to lick the bowl! 

and... you can adapt those to any cookie, any candy, any pretzel, or cakes or...

you see the evil of it, yes?

my favorite supervisor used to make these, though... I did not gave any idea that's what they were, I recognize it from her description now, the naughty thing... and she'd do them with peppermint patties or Reese's or chocolate chip cookies or crumbled biscotti and...

ok, I think it's time for a trifle of fudge brownie...

I'm gonna put someone in the hospital this way but... I... must...

that's a very pretty pile of evil, isn't it?PC180908.jpg

never would have guessed this...

very interesting recipe... must try it...

Nut Free Fruity Choc-Chunks:

(Vegan, nut/gluten/wheat/soy/refined sugar free)

• 4C (popped) popcorn
  • 1C dark raisins
  • 1/4t sea salt
  • 3T cacao powder (or carob/cocoa)
  • 2T coconut oil*
  • 1T water
  •  In a food processor, pulse together popcorn and raisins until they are all ground up.  Add other ingredients, adding coconut oil and water last – it will seem like it’s not going to come together, but it will!
  • Press out to your desired thickness – the mix is very sticky and soft (rolling out between 2 sheets of baking paper works well) and place in the freezer overnight.  This gives the popcorn time to soak in the oil, and it forms more or a solid bar.
  • Cut into small chunks and store in the freezer (fridge if you use cacao butter as suggested below)
* If you want a more solid chunk that holds it’s shape out of the fridge for longer, use cacao butter in place of the coconut oil.

ah but the tiramisu omg yum

I used those Stella doro s shaped cookies, but any any anything would work, soaked them a bit in strong coffee and Kahlua, , spread a layer of bittersweet sinphony ice cream, shaved dark chocolate, cream whipped w espresso powder, kahlua, cocoa and sugar, repeat cookie layer, straight up coffee ice cream, repeat all the layers, dark chocolate ice cream, top w lotta aforementioned cream pretty up w chocolate shavings and a dust of cocoa and crumbled crunches of chocolate biscotti.

freeze hard.

that I will vouch for.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

so so so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Slutty+Brownies+-+01.jpg

that's the nice lady who's baking those up there.

and i can't post much more but i'm gonna try to clean up the recipe cause it's easy and...

well.

:)

Nigella who? My god. Between her and the brownies sheesh

Warn a man when you unleash a new potential soul mate on him, would you? I have to start saving up for our island retreat.

Stronger men than I. Wait I was thinking of that girl.

What?

I wonder if I could convince Nigella and this lass into competing over me in some sort of sexy bake-off.

It's ok, I used to be an apprentice chef, this sort of thing happens all the time.

Toootally above board.

all fair in love and war and despite what Julia said, it's not necessary to always be alone in the kitchen.

.... I think I'll hide the butter tho...

but I'm not sure I understand the competition you seek when cooperation is so much...

um...

yeah. wrong forum.

carry on.

Archived