DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*pounds on the doors to the Black Tower*

Basel Gill

Basel walked up to this Tower, feeling the huge amounts of saidin inside the place. He clutched his cloak around him to ward off the chill of the night. He reached the main gates, and pounded hard against them, amplifying the noise with a weave.

"Channelers! I await you! Will none of you come out and face me?"

It sounded a bit lame, he knew. But he did have a fight to pick with someone.

Up on the third level of the Tower, a window opened and a face remarkably like his own looked out. "Be quiet, fool! Some of us are trying to sleep!"

"Are you scared to back your insults up with your weaves?" Basel shot back.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! Now go back to the flaming Blight where you belong!" BT-Basel closed the window and got back into bed. "Stupid flaming bloody Chosen, coming about and waking the whole Tower up," he muttered before dozing back off.

Back outside, SG-Basel fumed. Who was that lout who dared to mock him and then not come down to face him man to man? And was there no one else willing to come and deal with him?

Note to all BTers: I am making this challenge as a member of SG, and as such it is on the public BT board so that all in SG can see it whether they are BT members or not. Anyone who wishes to come play, my SG stats are 19/19/15/15/15 with a rank of Chosen. (That's second-in-command of a Faction, roughly equal to Storm Leader.)

Who is making all this noice? Aha, a so called Chosen...

You, there! Stop screaming! I´m sure someone will fight you, and win. If no one want to step up then I will do it. But I´m sure you would prefer running away instead of fighting me..  :baalzamon: 

Who is causing all this racket?  You are inturrupting my turning people to the Shadow preparing for the Last Battle.

You call yourself Chosen eh? *thinks eliminating one will be good for him* Minions! someone put an end to this one or I will have to remove him in a manner that will prevent even the Great Lord from bringing him back.

*goes back to his "business"*

Did you just call me a minion?

Well Mine M'Hael, I would be happy to serve and teach this 'Chosen' a lesson he won't soon forget - but I might accidently kill him lol. I'm sure the Great Lord would not be at all happy about that.

Perhaps one of the Light can deal with him and we can get back to 'working hard'

*crawls back under the covers and puts a pillow over her head to block out the noise*

Archived