DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Wow.  So much spam.  *Grabs hat* Lets get to work.

This is probably the most game related post in the entire game right now.  Ed looks eager to get this game started.  Looks like he is trying to seem town by starting the game up.  However not only that, but throughout this quote, he puts some weak FoSes, light FoSes, subliminal FoSes, and whatever you want to call it.  Seems more like he's stating things and saying they are a little bit scummy too much and is trying not to be called out for it.  So for these reasons, vote Eddie

Game. actually. started.

Bloody gets to work and doesn't bloody look like a getting things bloody started post.  Looks bloody real to me.

Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed...

Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways.

Vote Maw

*creates a gateway to Hogwarts*

*grabs hat of Harry's head*

*looks in it* There must be a speaker somewhere, right?

Hm... Can't seem to find it. *creates gateway back*

I didn't know you always bloody voted May.  This started some bloody thinking on my bloody part though.

Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time  :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

Gets the whole bloody thing started.

Alright, so Ed started FoSing people, but not really fosing them.

Rand called him out for that.

So far this seems a little dull, but what about Talya? Even though the game pretty obviously started, she keeps on spamming. Afaik, that's not helpful.

*Grabs hat*

I bloody agree.  Rand's post was a bloody real post he bloody later backed bloody down from.

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

I bloody vote Ley due to what looks like bloody protecting bloody team mate.

UNVOTE BLOODY LEN AND VOTE BLOODY LEY.

OK firstly, Ithi I hope you and everyone living with you is all OK!   :sad:  I'm sorry that that happened.

Second of all to RTE: lol, yes recently my play quality has been shrunken greatly.  If I ever have time in my life again, I'll play mafia to the full extent of my ability with notes, careful full game readthroughs and WoTs.  However, I currently do not have the time to devote for that.

Third of all, as was said in my post, it was literally just to jumpstart the game.  That being said, that vote on Ed was completely weak.  unvote

Now to look at reactions.  I think the people that stood out to me the most are Lenlo, and Cloud.  These are the people that I am looking at the most.  So currently, FoSes on both of them.

Didn't look bloody weak when it was posted.  Looks bloody weak unvoting here.  Looks like bloody bussing.

Are bloody Rand, Ley and bloody Ed bloody scummates?

Bloody reason for my bloody vote on bloody Ley is in this post.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Peace: So, you also think that me saying Rand's train felt like it was building up too fast (which, as I've said 5 million times already, was a miscalculation) is more scummy than everything else in this game?

@Ed: Then please quote it for me. Because I don't see it around the post I quoted when saying I wanted your comments on it.

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 4 (Basel, Peace, Eddie,Time)

Talya - 3 (Dice, Rand, Arez)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

Rand - 1 (Maw)

Cloud - 1 (Darthe)

Time - 2 (Chuckles, Ley)

Currently not voting - 7 (Roo, Hallia, Player, Song, Talya, Kae, Ishy)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

I read it Dap and right now i think you make some good points but there was so much of it it is still running around in my head. Im gonna try and digest it  probably reread it and then see what ive got to say

You seem to of forgotten to do this Dice

So some thoughts on the trains, wich right now is...

Ley - 4 (Basel, Peace, Eddie,Time)

I have a town read on Ley for now, and think the reasons used for voting him is quite BS to be honest and it feels like mafia grasping for straws. On the other hand, there has been better straws to grasp at.

Talya - 3 (Dice, Rand, Arez)

Dap's case has some merit; she's done a few iffy things. I'm not convinced yet that she's mafia though, so I'm leaning town on her right now, although town who seem to get worked up a bit easily and do a lot of small mistakes. Dice's vote was the original "I think she's  symp", wich I see he hasn't budged from even though just about every other players thinks that case is spiderweb-thin at best. Arez votes her for bad language, fencesitting, and faulty reasoning. Rand votes her because of her "piling onto" Dice's train (I think she was the second vote) and shrugging it of when the speed of the train was pointed out. Of the three, I think Arez is the only one who's shown a solid reason in voting her; Dice's case is streched and Rand's is faulty.

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

I still think Dice's potential symp-linking is a load of bullshanks and I still dislike his soft claiming. It was a very efficient stall-tactic and no, I'm still not convinced he actually has a role. I did remember wrong about the previous game though; that's on me. But my gut in this game still says Dice is bad news.

Time - 2 (Chuckles, Ley)

Time's post was a little disturbing. I've been mafia with her and this is exactly how she posts when she wants to look like she's town and scumhunting but doesn't really want to commit; she parrots others cases. Gonna keep an eye on her.

I find it strange that Dap used all that time and energy on casing Darthe, but still hasn't placed a vote. His casing of Darthe was very interesting though; I'm not happy about admitting that I haven't paid too much attention to Darthe so far. It's a good thing other's are more awake than I am... Right after Dice he's at top of my potential scum-list right now.

Forgive me if I'm missing something that someone wants comments on, but I thought I'd pop in quick here and correct Mish.

"Arez votes her for bad language"

No, I already said that it was one post I had a hard time following. I would never assume someone is mafia because of bad language, neither would I want to insult them.

Dap's case looks very solid to me (I read it and even understood it the very first time) and I look forward to seeing Darthe's defence. Mish makes a very good point however, that's a lot of work without a vote.

I was quite intrigued by the fact Time actually voted Ley, I've noticed she tends to be quite non committal but this time she went the whole hog. Overall on the Ley train I am less than convinced, I don't see anything particularly damning.

You don't have to withhold your vote on someone because of a defense that might come later. I think that Dap hasn't voted for Darthe because he is really set on Talya being scum. I really like his case on Darthe and have also noticed the same things in his last couple of posts. I will do a reread and maybe change my vote from Dice to Darthe.

Here we stand at the edge of time. The three viable trains at this point appear to be Ley, Talya, and Dice.

Ley's train doesn't make sense to me. I don't see a solid grounding for it anywhere.

Talya... I feel like talya is town, but I'm undecided.

Dice: I feel like dice was set up and that scum are orchestrating his lynch.

So essentially, I don't want to lynch any of them, but deadline approaches quickly. I'm going to UNVOTE VOTE TALYA.

Archived