DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Bah. Being underground is always annoying. Welp, time for some spelunking. *walks a ways* *hears hissing noise* OH GOD A CREEPER *dives f.or cover* or not.. Could just be snakes... Oh thank god, an opening in the ceiling. Good thing I've been rock-climbing. *climbs out to safety*

I think Ed is teh scummy scum. VOTE ED

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at maw for the creeper

Dap looked around the tomb as chaos began to rain from the cieling. Snakes rainef down from above, knocking daps torch and almost causing it to go out.

Dap jumped onto the sycophogus (autocorrect would of been nice there) to avoid all the writhing snakes.

Except.

They werent moving, and the hissing was the bodies sliding down from above. Dap used his torch to shine some light on the snakes. They were all dried and long dead.

Turns out that hundreds of years with no food doesnt keeo your snakes fresh.

Dap let out a relieved sigh and jumpped down.

Click

the walls groaned and shuddered.

Ever so slowly the walls began to slide.inwards.

Dap knee the torch was near the end but that the walls would crush him first.

He wildly ooked around the room. The hole he had vome through.was way to high to reach and the room was bare except for the stone sycophygous.

The tomb, it had to be there. There was always a trip switch or way out. Dap heaved the lid off and grabbed the boody, tosding it out of the way. The walls were very close now.

Well if im goi.g to died ill do so in the tomb.

Dap jumped inside

hhe heard the walls getting closer. The corpse cracking as the bones were mashed against the tomb.

Slowly the slab slid back over the tomb as the walls pushed it back over. Daps torch flickered

The lud slid shut. And then thete was a click

suddenly the floor vanished and dap found himself sliding down a dark tunnel. Too fastt for the torch to ve of use

suddenly the air felt damp and a ligjt appeared up a head

dap shot out of a cliff face and began to plumet the the water velow.

He landed with a dplash.

Wet but alive

he made it out the tonb

All on my phone.

vote ed

Current Vote Count

Eddie - 4 (Leyrann, Rand, Maw, Dap)

Currently Not Voting - 9 ( Chuckles, WBK, Mish, Eddie, Cloud, Cyan, RTE, Hallia, Peace)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 5 Deadline http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130319T21&p0=136&msg=Day+5+Deadline

Current Vote Count

Eddie - 5 (Leyrann, Rand, Maw, Dap, RTE)

Currently Not Voting - 8 ( Chuckles, WBK, Mish, Eddie, Cloud, Cyan, Hallia, Peace)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 5 Deadline http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130319T21&p0=136&msg=Day+5+Deadline

Nevermind.

Good guys have the Ark. Scum alert.

So the story about Indiana losing the Ark is just canon then.  So again, if Peace's information is true, then Ed is mafia, since Peace's information cannot be true and Ed still be town, since he denied Peace's evidence.  Also Peace is not just throwing the game, therefore its again between Ed and Peace.  Sorry Ed, but I'm going to go with you right now, you seem like the better option. vote Ed

*if you flip town.

This.

Vote Ed.

Dap did make some good points, and between Ed and Peace, I'll go with you. 

Vote Ed.

Trapped in the tomb, I feel a sense of panic (yay claustrophobia).  Using a torch for guidance, I look around and see snakes. Snakes...why did it have to be snakes.  Looking towards the ceiling, I see a patch of light.

I go to the wall, using my torch to deter the snakes, I climb the wall Assassin's Creed style and make my way to the opening.  It's a tunnel leading to the surface.

God this is going fast

i keep going in and out of

I think more mafia will be off the lynch more likely than on it. If hes mafia they wont want to vote him and cos of the speed they can just say " oh no i missef the lynch" so they dont need to bus him

If he does flip town. Then i recon they would of stayed off to discredit tgose who did vote him and peace is a LLL

Either way i think off the train is where to watch

Hats off to Ishy for the superb linking from Day 1.

Not sure how I feel about Dap. I really want to say Scum because he was pushing for Talya from Day 1, and would have had to keep up with that to appear Town.

Buuuuut, idk. New meta for him.

Archived