DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Dors!

BridMorgan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Band, Dors and may I congratulate you on making such a wise and far sighted decision? There are Brawls, we have copious amounts of booze and far too much nudity... Ok ok so Dice tends to get a bit tipsy, strip off and go on mad nekkid rampages every weekend... you know how it is! Cavalry huh? *rolls eyes*

Where was I? Oh yeah... do we still have the Official Spiel?? I'm gonna be gutted if not. You gotta have the Wow Factor. Someone? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller?

Anyway, have another Guinny, Dors. In fact, have 2. No really... that wasn't a suggestion...more of a requirement. :cool:

I visited Granada just once, but I would like to go there again. I live near Madrid; I study there. 

Nononono no sangría. It causes huge hangovers. I tell you. No worthy. I rather have beer. A LOT of beer. Please  :biggrin:

Oh, hello Wookie cookie! *waves*  Actually, I'm not sure which regiment is really really awesome, so... Let me decide it by tasting more of your drinks  :wink:

Taymist, I think you should punish me for taking too long to make this decision. Nice to meet you! Is drinking a requirement? I love the Band. 

*gasps*

Quick.. gimme your drink before the Red Arms find us..

*attempts to wring the drink out of his shirt and back into the glass*

Spilling drinks is a crime around here.. punishable by...

Death.

Just kidding, that'd be a little extreme :laugh:

*waves back* How I wish I could find a wookiee cookie cutter. Yeah, rule one of the band is don't spill drinks. Rule two is drink lots. I don't know if there is a rule three, I doubt we got that far. And it's nice to see some infant backup! *highfives Tay and Dav*

Meh, spill all the water you want. Nasty stuff that. The spilaage of Bandy, Guinny, Flamming Shots, MG Brew or Battle Brew (I think I got them all) is punishable by death. Well at least will get you a spotfine, and sometimes death is perferable to one. *nods*

Dors!!!

Yayyyy, another Doctor Who fan for me to play with!! Not that you didn't know already, but I'm BB, Lieutenant of the Cavalry and Sarmation Knight in training!

*throws all of the rubbish Archer and Infantry drinks at Starry (his fault if he drops them!) and replaces them with BANDY...loooots of Bandy...keeps one for herself*

*swings an arm around Dors' shoulder*  Welcome welcome welcome!! *chink chink drink*

Dors!!!

Yayyyy, another Doctor Who fan for me to play with!! Not that you didn't know already, but I'm BB, Lieutenant of the Cavalry and Sarmation Knight in training!

*throws all of the rubbish Archer and Infantry drinks at Starry (his fault if he drops them!) and replaces them with BANDY...loooots of Bandy...keeps one for herself*

*swings an arm around Dors' shoulder*  Welcome welcome welcome!! *chink chink drink*

BB!!! *observes the juggling between Wookie and BB*  That was nice!

Drinks and jugglers... This is one of the best welcomes I've ever had :laugh:

I visited Granada just once, but I would like to go there again. I live near Madrid; I study there. 

Nononono no sangría. It causes huge hangovers. I tell you. No worthy. I rather have beer. A LOT of beer. Please  :biggrin:

Oh, hello Wookie cookie! *waves*  Actually, I'm not sure which regiment is really really awesome, so... Let me decide it by tasting more of your drinks  :wink:

Taymist, I think you should punish me for taking too long to make this decision. Nice to meet you! Is drinking a requirement? I love the Band. 

*shudders* I'll take sangria over beer any day! But actually, the best is the tinto de verano they serve in Granada....next time you go you should definitely order it! And if only I remembered all the street names to tell you how to get to this adorable and delicious teteria, as well as many of our favorite tapas restaurants.....oh how I miss Granada *sighs*

How long have you been studying by Madrid?

*shudders* I'll take sangria over beer any day! But actually, the best is the tinto de verano they serve in Granada....next time you go you should definitely order it! And if only I remembered all the street names to tell you how to get to this adorable and delicious teteria, as well as many of our favorite tapas restaurants.....oh how I miss Granada *sighs*

How long have you been studying by Madrid?

I will follow your advice about the tinto de verano. Uhm.... When I went to Granada I visited a very small tetería that, if I remember well, was very close to the Paseo de los Tristes. I can't remember it's name, but I might have some pictures. I went there four times in the five days that I spent visiting Granada. 

I've been six years studying there, and I'll spend at least two more. Have you been in Madrid?

I arrived in Madrid and left from Madrid so I spent a total of maybe a week there I do believe. And no, the teteria I went to was not by Paseo de los Tristes, it was more in the center of the city, not far from the statue of the king and queen (the school I went to was not far from it either). If I find my maps in my mad cleaning today, I will give you the street names *nods* (And yes, it's been two years since I went and I kept the maps.....bad? I think not)

And please do try the tinto! Mmmm....tinto with chocolate cake...ah, perfect night *nods*

Dors!!!

I'm a doctor who fan....

I arrived in Madrid and left from Madrid so I spent a total of maybe a week there I do believe. And no, the teteria I went to was not by Paseo de los Tristes, it was more in the center of the city, not far from the statue of the king and queen (the school I went to was not far from it either). If I find my maps in my mad cleaning today, I will give you the street names *nods* (And yes, it's been two years since I went and I kept the maps.....bad? I think not)

And please do try the tinto! Mmmm....tinto with chocolate cake...ah, perfect night *nods*

I would love that!  :biggrin:  Oh... you've said the magical words: chocolate cake!

Dors!!!

I'm a doctor who fan....

Doctor Who fan and adorable. Can I play with this one?  :tongue: 

*enters looking a little flustered*

Sorry I'm late, I had to go buy some custard

*hands Dors a plate with fishfingers and custard*

Welcome to the Band Dors. You should definately find us on the Range!

*hands over a flaming shot*

My god, you're now in my favourite DM people ever, you're the only person whose got that.

No it's not Towanda, you may want to be careful of food I hand out though :) And I do like bees.

Archived