DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

hmm, no Multi-quote feature here at work. so this mini WoT is brought to you by DM7.0, cause old school is cool school.

On a completely unrelated note. Anyone ever seen adventure time?

It's like a strange trip and its very addictive

you should try SuperJail as well

>

If that were the case I would of had this conversation on the QT

Anyway it's been a while. How be you?

You have a QT? Interesting.
good catch or eager fishing. it will remain to be seen

Random.org decrees that I must vote Time.

statistics show that 96% of the time ramndom org is used by scum as their basis of voting on D1.

Vote: Basel

Ithi loves to read into things lol. Normally she is very good at it actually

However this time she is mistaken

thou doth protest too much me thinks

convenient reason to lynch a town for until then though

this post pings. dont know if its becuase i cant determine the context or more likely becuase you mention "convenient reason to lynch a townie"

I dont like this whole Ithi, Dap, Tiink thing going on. I feel like atleast one of them is distancing from another or just chatting it up waiting for someone to slip so they can pounce on them and get a quick lynch.

this. but i was discounting it mostly cause BT has always had chatty and spammy games. worth keeping in mind though

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

or she could be fishing for reactions.

imo your WIFOMing her actions

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

That's ridiculous. Would you like to check my track record on how successful with finding mafias and getting them Lynched? It's not my fault you got caught twice by me recently. I would never push a Lynch unless I genuinely believed I had something to push. I have no idea why you think that I just target random people.
rather defensive reaction to that poke there Ithi

So your saying that both me and Red are 100% wrong to be suspicious of you for these things Ithi? that what I was saying was wrong and had no merit?

I don't think he knows what he is getting at either

Roo you got pretty dam close to a cut and paste job

Once again we have Dap defending Ithi and discrediting things.

Len, why do you think the people who are voting you are voting you?

The people that are voting me? You mean RTE? Who is voting me because of the WW2 game? Wow, that is truly a very good reason.

Also thanks. Now your just making stupid comments to try and get me to look the fool.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly what I'm saying. I dunno why you used Red's quote rather than your own though. Are you hoping she will take up the gauntlet perhaps lol

There's only one person who can make you look a fool. I think you are trying to distract me from the fact that Player is being faaaaaar to nice and reasonable and ridiculously buddy buddy for Day 1.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I dunno why you used Red's quote rather than your own though. Are you hoping she will take up the gauntlet perhaps lol

There's only one person who can make you look a fool. I think you are trying to distract me from the fact that Player is being faaaaaar to nice and reasonable and ridiculously buddy buddy for Day 1.

Im using her quote because it neatly found everything I wanted to say.

You also are neglecting the fact that I am the one calling Dap out on his defense of you. Or did you just neatly skip over that part?

It may have escaped your attention Len, but I am not voting for you - neither am I garnering or encouraging a vote for you from others.

As for pointing out and fosing others for doing stuff, that doesn't really count for toffee does it. I think we all know now that Mafias tell fibs.

What to you hope to achieve from all this, in an ideal world Len?

It may have escaped your attention Len, but I am not voting for you - neither am I garnering or encouraging a vote for you from others.

As for pointing out and fosing others for doing stuff, that doesn't really count for toffee does it. I think we all know now that Mafias tell fibs.

What to you hope to achieve from all this, in an ideal world Len?

What? What is this crap?

I never said you were voting me.

It doesnt matter at all that I am calling Dap out on defending you and buddying with you when you were the one linking me and him together saying I was trying to distract you from him? More crap.

What do I hope to achieve? You lynch. I think you mafia at this point and you also give us the most information in my opinion.

Now are you going to stop jumping around subjects that I never brought up or are you going to address what I have?

Your pretty well linked with Dap at this point with you two defending and backing each other up, even with you distancing and trying to throw him under the bus.

Of course mafia would say they are not mafia.

If my logic is faulty, atleast im using logic. Your jumping around, bringing up bs, not actually addressing anything and trying to discredit me by using pictures, gifs and trying to paint me the fool. All in all id say you are obviously the best lynch today.

I agree with Dap buddying up with everyone.

THere's a whole bunch of meta talk and talk of previous games that I don't like. Meta can be a useful tool, but as a stand alone reason it sucks.

Also I love how people are freaking out about trains. I think the biggest train has less than 1/3 of the votes needed for a lynch. People are being way too shy about voting imo. Maybe we should look at some of those people. I'm of the opinion that the vote is the biggest power you have in mafia.

Hello everybody, just a quick announcement.  This is a link to the Black Tower's rules on mafia activity.  Please R&U both here and there that you have read them before continuing to play.  You must do so before voting again.  I am also linking this to the OP in this thread.  Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/76939-mafia-at-the-black-tower-what-we-expect-from-players-of-our-games-please-ru/?do=findComment&comment=2670620

Hello everybody, just a quick announcement.  This is a link to the Black Tower's rules on mafia activity.  Please R&U both here and there that you have read them before continuing to play.  You must do so before voting again.  I am also linking this to the OP in this thread.  Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/76939-mafia-at-the-black-tower-what-we-expect-from-players-of-our-games-please-ru/?do=findComment&comment=2670620

I am not a part of the BT anymore, so I cannot read or understand.

I think you missed my point. I was critical of Rand´s comments. Sounds like you are echoing Ithi without reading my post. Here is what I wrote (again, quoting doesn´t work):

Are you really discussing how long a WoT have to be before it´s considered a real WoT?   :rolleyes:

What Time did is absolutely vote worthy. How do you put pressure on someone while it isn´t a serious vote and you jump of the train as soon as someone thinks you look suspicious?

Rand - you are confusing me.You think Ithi looks town but says that she plays the same if she is mafia. So why does she look town now? And then you say that her D1 cases are better when she is scum? 

I like new, active Player. He is fun. He has done some scummy things but I think he has responded well under pressure so far. 

It wasn't quite pressure... it was the fact that my vote had semi served its purpose but backfired on me... so I figured there was no reason to keep it there...

Following this by email is really fun, but it doesn't show me any of the media content posted. Laaaaame.

So I think WoT was really trying to get a reaction from me, but pulled it off rather awkwardly and moved her vote too quickly. I'm not sure if she's scum or just really clumsy about it.

Been following the trains on others. Ithi has been playing it safe I think, brushing off accusations and deflecting things away. Not sure I have much of a credible read on her, but don't trust her either. Going to keep looking. Player is being very active. Scumhunting does not equal town though.

Will keep an eye on things as they progress. But do love the activity!

Bold: this part has already been said, but I find that this kinda irritates me.... a) this sounds kinda scummy b) the only reason you should do that instead of going to the actual thread in my opinion is because you're at work or can't get on dm for some reason...

Blue: not completely true

Red: this is not necessarily true... scumhunting is what town should be doing, and while not everyone may be as adept at it, they still try... on the other hand, it's kinda true because mafia can make it look like their scumhunting...

It won't show me that darthe

Your pretty well linked with Dap at this point with you two defending and backing each other up, even with you distancing and trying to throw him under the bus.

Of course mafia would say they are not mafia.

If my logic is faulty, atleast im using logic. Your jumping around, bringing up bs, not actually addressing anything and trying to discredit me by using pictures, gifs and trying to paint me the fool. All in all id say you are obviously the best lynch today.

Faulty logic is worse than no logic. It makes people believe things that aren't true and they logically do dumb things that shouldn't ever be done

Faulty logic follows the parade of people through history who have made flying suits, jumped of buildings, and died

Ok so what you're saying then is... What exactly?

what I'm saying is that there are some things that catch my attention, but others not so much... and i guess what I'm going to say is that you're one of the people I'm going to be paying close attention to...

Archived