DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Did I read this right? Brid??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that is true some of the time. Other times I was pulling the strings was when, as UC or XO, leadership above me seemed to vanish for long periods of time. Not unlike I have done a few times...  :dry: I'll admit, manipulating the system was a very fun game at times, though! A bit like Daes Daemar!

*tacklehugs Talya*  Of course I remember you love!!!!

*nods*  Always the Cav..we just let the Infants think they're in charge.  :wink:

Wow, I just realized I held the same positions as Horn...I feel sooooo special and orange covered now.  :huh:

lol Brid, if you hold any position in the Cav or senior staff, I've held it, except for MG. I've only been acting-MG, acting-acting-MG, and acting-acting-acting MG!

Curious though... by feeling special, do you feel "special" or actually feel special? I'm trying to decide if I feel honored or if I should be trying to hide my smile with a forced glare. I'm leaning towards smiling, but it is always hard to tell when I can't hear the tone of voice!

Of course I mean special special Horn.  How could I possibly mean anything else?  *grins wickedly*  Can I just say I am very, very sad that you are an Archie now.  Le sigh.

*almost spits out Bandy at Talya and laughs*  Ok Talya, first time I've ever heard that line and i love it!!!

Well, Brid, I did always say that my favorite military unit is the Cavalry Archer. Weaker than the Cateracts in Age of Empires, but I still preferred them anyways. In most any fighting game game I play... Diablo series, Halo, Fable, 007, you name it, I prefer to kill from afar. Doesn't mean I still can't love my horses and feed them sugar cubes too often though! And though I am an Archer (actually my first Regiment, but that is another story), the Cavalry will always remain dear to my heart... (this is the point that you all say "awww")

Kat... I permit you to keep your job so that you can go buy AMoL and be able to afford it retroactively. I'll even be generous and give you through the weekend to buy it, and another 10 days to read it. I originally was thinking you must have it read by end of Sunday, but what I can I say, I'm a generous guy!

Aawwww Horn.  But that still doesn't make me any happier you're an Archie.  *winks* 

Ok, I'll take the heat off of you Kat.  I am going to make a huge confession.  Ready??

I haven't actually read any of the last 3 books. 

*ducks for cover*

Archived