DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Did I read this right? Brid??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*flyingtacklehugs Kat again*  *smooches Horn*  *waves at Christine*

DJ is good.  I don't know if he'll come back, but I can try to convince him.  LOL  We're doing great, we have an 8 month old son now named Michael and he's the greatest thing that has ever happened to us.  :) 

I'm blushing now Horn, you were thinking about lil' ol me?  LOL  I really have missed you guys!!!  I can't promise I'll be around a lot between work and being a mom, but I will pop in when I can. 

*huggles again to both*  So how are you two doing?

I'm doing good. I'm married and have a 14 month old little girl named Jayna.. She's a complete mess. Spoiled rotten lol. just wait they just keep getting more and more fun. *sighs* And exhausting lol. 

Me and manny were talking a while back about you two. I was asking him if he ever talked to ya'll any more... unfortunately so much has happened since then i really don't even remember what he said. lol Glad everything's going good though! Tell DJ I said howdy! I miss having ya'll around. 

Well, welcome back! It seems a few of us are in similar circumstances. My 7-month-old is crawling into the off-limits dining room as I type! At least until Mommy just stole him away and walked towards the crib. Unlike Kat, though, I don't spoil him rotten! While my wife will get teary-eyed, and sternly tell him to stop pretending to be upset! (I kid, I kid... sometimes.)

Wow!!  Congrats to both of you on your marriages and kiddos!!  Michael hasn't started crawling yet, but he's on his way.  He's sleeping on DJ right now though.  :)

So you're not going to tell me why you were thinking about me?  LOL!!!

Anyone besides you two, Jea and Dice around that I'd remember?  It's been so long now.

Yep, I'm still around - and now in charge.....that's not scary at all right?  I also got married but don't have any wee little ones running around (not for several years we hope, wanna get settled in life first if possible). Before getting married, I went off to Spain for four months and LOVED it!! I cannot WAIT to go back someday!! Umm....graduated college, gonna teach English in a high school as soon as I find a job. I have a job in an elementary school right now but it's definitely not my cup of tea for the rest of my life lol

Goodness - lots has happened to me, hasn't it? *shrugs and hugs Brid* Nonetheless, I love seeing oldies come back! :biggrin:especially now that I'm in charge and Corki's not it seems lots of the oldies have come back....interesting?

*huggles Jea*  Congrats on your marriage Jea!!  :)  And for becoming MG and graduating as well.  I'm very jealous of your trip to Spain, I haven't been to Europe since I was a kid and can't wait to go back.  I teach at the college I graduated from and I swear at times I feel like I'm teaching elementary school kids!!!  LOL 

Like I said, I'll pop in as much as I can, but can't promise anything.  :wink:

*winks at dice*  Of course it is.  Wouldn't expect anything less. 

You're making yourself sound old now dice.....LOL 

You think the kids are a handful now you lot?  wait til you get a 14 and 16 yr olds

You think the kids are a handful now you lot?  wait til you get a 14 and 16 yr olds

Brid Jea just THINKS she's in charge   its actually run by the cav still....

And howncan you say I'm not in control? I'm always in control!!!!

Archived