DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I haven't gotten around to it yet and I'm on my phone right now so it will have to wait 'til morning. Not sure what I'm gonna be able to find. I have a hard time reading Ithi. The only time I can remember getting a super scum read on her was in her first game. That being said; I feel like I'm getting better at logical casing so who knows?

6. Smiley- Has barely contributed at all, apparently due to connectivity issues. No read yet. 

Hi, I'm Smiley, I've got a pretty solid internet connection, and I'm the

Woq4G.jpg

5th highest posting player in this game.

If you've got me wrong you missed a hell of a lot.

You also post tons of spam.

very true, but this only helps prove that I don't have an internet connection problem...

And barely contributed is a little harsh, isn't it? Either way One of the two statements is wrong so there could be others wrong too

Plus you're a replacement, and as I've said many times I'm always wary of replacements.

Why are you wary of replacements? Is it just a gut thing or what?

Maybe just the change in playstyle, but I don't think Falcon ever checked in so it can't be that

I realize I haven't contributed much either, but the whole issue with not being able to access DM on my phone REALLY hinders how much I get to play. Seriously hoping it's fixed soon! I'd rather post small and relevant than spam a bunch once the D1 jokes are finished. (No offense Smiley, just my style)

That being said, I've really been around only half D1 and it's night now, and I'm of the opinion the more game we truly discuss at night, the more informed scum might be with their NAs. Especially in a case like this, where one is really behind. (I believe Basel said it was a mafia NA he was waiting on?) That person could just be watching all the night activity they're getting for free basically.

I'm still newish to Mafia, but I enjoy the game and have learned a lot, and D1 lists like Marsh's aren't things I've seen town do much. To really have anything substantial to go on that requires a list seems (to me) something better suited D2-D3 at earliest. 

Darthe's role is that when an LD checks his statement, the inverse of the truth will be returned as a result.

Despo is usually suspect of replacements, because they used to be mainly used for inactive mafia I think, but that has changed recently with general inactivity.  I don't think replacements are a real tell anymore.

Wombat, another good play by you, nicely done.

Bit confused by Ley's thing, until I read the message, good thing he didn't just reveal it.

Also, random, the list is a thing that you can do at any time, I have done it day 1, forget about night 1.  It is a general good way of keeping notes in the game.

Anyways, that is my 2 cents on this night.  2 replies just showed up, so I was just ninjad, but OK.

So he was town, but if the cop viewed him he'd look like scum? Are there any other abilities with it?

No that would be a miller.

A rubbertongue is used for LDs or lie detectors only.  When an LD checks one of Darthe's statement, it will come back as the inverse of what it actually was.  For example, if Darthe said "I am town" and the LD checked it, then it would come back as false, since it gives the inverse of whether it is actually true or false.

WWWwombat     68
Darthe     58
Leyrann     57
Thorum     53
Smiley73     50
Ithillian     46
Basel Gill     45
Mawthtex     45
ReleaseTheEvil     42
Despothera     38
TinaHel     35
wheeloftime13     26
Lenlo     25
randomh3r0     25
bgrishinko     24
Turin Turambar     24
RandA lThor     24
Kaylee     22
Ironeyes     21
lolguy26     18
Starrik     17
The Bard Babe     13
John Snow     11
Songstress     7

Some of you need to step it up.

Darthe's role is something that I will be explaining after the game is done.

Washington:

The news out of Europe was getting grim. Germany had taken France and the Low Countries without serious difficulty, and Britain was struggling. Despo was glad the UK had that new radar stuff he'd heard about. The Japanese were getting frisky in the Pacific. And Roosevelt wanted in on this war in the worst way. He got out of his car when it arrived at the War Department and headed for the doors. He didn't notice a figure slip up behind him and stab him in the back. Within the hour, the radio networks and the wire services were all claiming that an Axis agent had killed him. Roosevelt was asking Congress for a declaration of war the next day, calling the assassination "a date that will live in infamy".

Despo, Henry Stimson, Vanilla Ally, has been killed.

It is now Day 2. With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, Dec. 13th, at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121213T21&p0=422

Archived