DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

Yes. Mafia was very much on the ropes for a good portion of the game. We were fortunate to turn it around. I don't even remember what we did. It had to do with the metals but I don't know the canon so can't explain.

You only won that game because you lied to Meesh to get her on your side and then double-crossed her. 

Up to page 32. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait-- technically that should read "The lie" since there's only one lie there. But whatever. We're not grammar Nazis here (except, of course, the mafia team, who are in fact Nazis). 

I'm a grammar nazi, but not a nazi. :)

[Des' case about Thorum]

I find this the best case in the game so far, and I'm going to put my vote on Thorum for now. I am, however, also willing to switch to Darthe, as I'm not sure he's indeed speaking the truth. unvote vote Thorum

^Bandwaggon. Probably out of relief due to getting removed from general suspicion.

I always follow the strongest case (wheter it's my own or not), except when there's the possibility is a random lynch. It's just how I play.

Wait-- technically that should read "The lie" since there's only one lie there. But whatever. We're not grammar Nazis here (except, of course, the mafia team, who are in fact Nazis). 

I'm a grammar nazi, but not a nazi. :)

[Des' case about Thorum]

I find this the best case in the game so far, and I'm going to put my vote on Thorum for now. I am, however, also willing to switch to Darthe, as I'm not sure he's indeed speaking the truth. unvote vote Thorum

^Bandwaggon. Probably out of relief due to getting removed from general suspicion.

I always follow the strongest case (wheter it's my own or not), except when there's the possibility is a random lynch. It's just how I play.

I am town. I am not town. I am not not town. I may be town. I am not mafia. I am not cult. I am not third-party. I am not of the Republican party. I am not of the Democratic Party. I may be human. I am evil. I am not evil. I like cookies.

The mod is hopelessly drunk abd laughing hysterically. If he had any BT points left to give, you would get some.

Only the 9th and you're already out of points? Impressive.

Dear Mafia,

Please hurry up with the NAs. I hope your favorite flavor is not vanilla. :huh:

With pitchforks,

Townsperson RTE

This... I don't know. It bugs me. Not sure why.

Yes. Mafia was very much on the ropes for a good portion of the game. We were fortunate to turn it around. I don't even remember what we did. It had to do with the metals but I don't know the canon so can't explain.

You only won that game because you lied to Meesh to get her on your side and then double-crossed her. 

Up to page 32. 

Oh yeah. But it wouldn't have worked if we hadn't got the extra kill from combining the metals in some way.

I only remember that Mynd was acting very confident when the mafia was on the ropes. Was that the game we did the last minute unvote to get a random? the games run together when you are old like me.

Archived