A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: The Tainted Days of Christmas!

Niniel

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 14 - Rand

christmas-cancelled-sml.jpg

O Black Tower, O Black Tower, how are thy walls so shiny…

Task: Santa has neglected Randland but this year he is making up for it. What will he give to the WoT characters? Pick at least 8 characters and post picture of what kind of gifts they will get.

One snowy day in the Black Tower, Mawthtex was strolling along the grounds when he heard a familiar voice in his head. Kill them! Kill them all! Is that you, Lews Therin? I thought you were in Nya's head today. That girl is crazy. Too many llamas. Llamas, llamas, lloviendo, llamo, nana. Well, you do realize that we're all mad here, right Lews? What do you mean, all? I'm sane as a butterfly at the north pole in December. Well... I suppose I can't argue with that. Then a less familiar voice broke in. Ho ho ho! Who in the name of the Great Lord are you? While he was familiar with most of the voices floating around the tower and had had several in his mind at once before, this one was strange to him. Why, I'm Santa Claus of course! Now, are you on my good list or my naughty list? Well, I suppose that depends what criteria you use for it. Lews, do you think setting villages on fire and setting Trolloc hordes to rampage across the land puts me on the good list? Good? Bad? Evil? Worse? Its all greek to me. What do you care, anyway? What do I care? What does Ilyena care? Oh, Ilyena... Lews trails off into mutterings about his wife. Um... No. I'm afraid that puts you squarely on the naughty list. Aw. Does that mean no presents? Yes, I'm afraid it does. However, I am looking for some help. If you complete a task for me, I will give you a reprieve this year. No! Don’t listen to the nasty red man! He’s lying to you! Is that Lews Therin? You are definitely on my naughty list! Going around telling people to kill everyone all the time! Yes! Kill them! Kill them all! You can’t trust them! Any of them! Get them out of the way before they turn on you! That is exactly what I’m talking about! You should be spreading joy, love, peace, and Christmas Spirit, not mistrust and destruction! Destruction? Destruction is good! Destroy them! Only way to be safe! Now see here- Calm down, both of you. Lews, I’ll go blow something up for you later. Santa, what was it you wanted my help with? Oh, that. Well you see, I seem to have run short of helpers this year, and I was hoping you could round up some Elf substitutes for me. Elf substitutes… Do they have to be short, intelligent, or non-furry? No, they just have to be- ELVES!? KILL THEM! EVIL, TRICKSEY LITTLE THINGS! They breed like rabbits… They sneak in doors and steal single socks… They turn childred upside-down in their beds! And they give them evil little presents that warp their little minds! WILL YOU STOP CUTTING ME OFF! Anyway, as I was saying, they just have to be able to work with their hands. In that case, I know the perfect candidates. No! Don’t give him more! He’s breeding an army! He’s planning to take over the world with the nasty creatures! Really? Are you? No! The elves are strictly for making toys! Darn. That would have been entertaining to watch. Anyway, I should have a couple hundred at the north pole by- No! Don’t undo all my hard work! Its been hard enough to convince you flaming Asha’man to Travel up there to weed out the population! YOU’RE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY MISSING WORKERS!? WHY YOU LITTLE- I’m not giving him elves, Lews, I’m giving him Trollocs. I’m sure they’ll be much better for either toymaking or world domination. Trollocs? Trollocs!? Yes, those would work well. But… Trollocs!? Why? Because I’ve got a lot of spare ones. They’ll do what you tell them to as long as you threaten to kill them in gruesome ways. Well, I suppose… If I do what? Ehehehe… Kill them all! If they start eating each other, just call me and I’ll get you some more. If they do WHAT!? Well, good day, Santa. I’ll have several fists up there by midday. But- What- I say! Come on, Lews, we have Trollocs to collect. I’ll set some on fire for you while we’re there. Ooh! Fire! I like fire! Burn it! Burn it all! Mawthtex set off on his ostensibly good errand, leaving Santa faintly spluttering and Lews chattering about fire. He smiled. Even if Santa didn’t take him off the naughty list for this, he knew he would still get presents from Shaidar Haran anyway.

Terrific!!

I love it!

For RandA lThor, you've been a good boy this year, you didn't kill your dad!

tb1.jpg

I think it'll be useful!

ANd for you Matty, for using less and less swear words.

dice.png

Its your lucky pair that you lost in 

ToM spoiler

your quest to save Moiraine

And for you Perrin, for finally becoming a man and being able to stand up to Faile and Elayne, I give you

1263_Fresh_Tracks_1.jpg

A sculpture of Hopper, may he remain in your heart always. :)

Don't worry Egwene, haven't forgotten you.  For unifying the White Tower I have gotten you,

cuendillar_seal.jpg

One of the seals as a little bargaining power over Rand.

Elayne, for unifying Andor while being pregnant, you have gotten a,

twin-nursery-20.jpg

A room for your twins!  I would have given you something better, but you started to annoy me a lot.

And for you Nynaeve, for going so far in your healing attempts, I give you

Malkier.jpg

A symbol of hope for the return of Lan.

Thom, ToM spoiler

for going into the Tower of Ghenjei and saving Moiraine

I wanted to give you 

Harp_Musical_Instrument_04.jpg79f81fb4-2

The Harp you used as Court-bard of Caemlyn, hopefully you will be able to use it soon

And finally for you Aviendha, after becoming a Wise One, you must get something

SpearFNV.png

Something very simple, to remind you that you can still fight, for different things, and to show you a path so that you can lead the future of the Aiel in the right direction.

December 15 - Kronos

SantaLOLcat.jpg

Fluffy, the little trolloc, had a very shiny horn…

Task: The Christmas spirit has searched it´s way into your heart. You are only able to think kind thoughts. Help at least three people and post the links here. Help with what you might wonder? Well, I guess you need to find our what people need help with. As usual - only on the main board and no pinned topics.

I have 2 done and one more to go, but I have to head out soon, so can't do the third one...yet

Number 1: Volunteered my Services to Heart if she ever does become an evil overlord

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/77080-rules-for-the-evil-overlord/page-4

Number 2: Kissed Maw so he wasn't sad about not getting one under the mistletoe

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/77295-hangs-up-the-mistletoe/page-7

December 16 - Ayla

funny-santa-claus-cartoon-photo1.gif

You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I´m telling you why, Logain will save the Tower tonight…

Task: Time to send Christmas cards. Write a tainty Christmas card to someone in the BT.

December 17 - Smiley

Creative_Christmas_Food_Design_18.jpg

Oh crazy night, the Tower is brightly shining...

Task: Santa has gone mad. He has decided to give children what they need, not what they wish for. You, his favourite elf, need to set him straight. Convince him that tooth brushes, leisure shoes and vitamins aren´t the right Christmas gifts.

Never in all me days had Smiley seen the like. Vitamins for Christmas! Albeit dinosaur-shaped chewy ones but that wasn't the point, Christmas isn't a time for needs, it's a time for dreams and miracles, shinehs and fluffehs and things that go boom, not toothbrushes and maths sets.

Smiley walked into Santa's office, "We need to talk Santa", Smiley said curtly leaving the door to swing closed behind me

Santa turned in his bright red and green wheelie chair, "Yes we do, I wanted your advice on how to structure presents based on needs, I wasn't sure whether geography textbooks should go to level 3 or 4", he had the crazed look of a man who had read too many parenting magazines, he had to be stopped

Smiley approached his desk, "So you're sure you want to take this new practical gift choice"

"Dead sure", Santa responded

Smiley sighed. There had been training for a situation like this, the incoming head of the elf union had to know how to handle Santa just in case something terrible happened that jeopardized Christmas as we know it. It had never been necessary before, but this seemed to be an emergency that needed a swift end.

Smiley jumped turning and twisting while he did landing on Santa's head. Santa didn't seem to understand what was going on which made this all easier. Smiley slipped a small brownie shaped patch from his sleeve and stuck it on Santa's head. Santa fell unconscious.

High-concentration Taint patches, made from distilled brownies, if there was anything that would get Santa back to his usual upbeat carefree self the Taint would do it.

fin. 

because ninja elves

ninja-elves.jpg

December 18 - Time

funny-pictures-laser-cat-christmas.jpg

And may all you Christmases be black…

Task: A Christmas party in the tower sounds like a good idea but what are you going to wear? Post pictures of clothes that you think would suit an asha´man at a Christmas party.

well, if it's for me... I'd suggest this outfit with the shoes underneath... and the guys are underneath mine and the rest of the girls... :smile:

Mossimo%C2%AE-Women_s-Satin-Sleeveless-S

P14496924.jpg

and for the guys...

nightmare-before-christmas-fat-head-fron

with

gap_standard.jpg

sorry if it's not that formal.... i'm not really good at choosing formal clothes... :blush:

Archived