DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Request - After Bio Approved

Silver Neccho

Eheh...please excuse the Mistress of Novices.  She's getting used to the office.  :P

In the mean time, DM has been experiencing some unforeseen problems, and it might take a while for you to be added to the appropriate roleplay groups.  But don't worry, this shouldn't hinder your roleplays.  :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hm. Well either one could be pranked, either one teaches classes, they both give private lessons and oversee punishments and duties. If your character likes herbs the yellow could find you inspecting a garden. Or you could be hurt and need healing.

I think it would work best to see what kind of things your character would likely be up to and then figure out which of mine would be in the area. They are quite different so they will be able to cover a lot if grounds. Or if you have interest in playing with a yellow or green over the other one let me know.

Well, she was born into minor nobility to Cairhienin parents, and she got spoiled to death. So she's bratty, bossy and overall demanding. She also thinks quite highly of herself (she is daddy's little princess afterall, or she was before coming to the Tower), and tends to look down on anyone not of noble birth unless they obviously outrank her, such as with Accepted and full Aes Sedai. I've had two threads with her before back around November of 2009, I can dig them up and link them if you'd like to see her in action? :3

• 2 weeks later...

I have NEVER RP'd in my life. Have no idea what to do. Been reading the posts and threads and stickies ... So I do have some idea, I guess ... :)

My bio has allegedly been posted, but I keep getting lost trying to find them. I have to wait for cross checking, so that will give me time to read all the info. :)

I'm really exited about my character!