DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Request - After Bio Approved

Silver Neccho

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a description of the WT from the main gates to main entrance of the Tower. Plus any basic information a prospective novice would learn upon first entering. Once my bio is approved I am hoping to RP my intial entrance into the tower. I am not sure who approaches me after my request to join the WT but would be happy to have them in my initial RP.

P.S. Is WTdiv at dragonmount dot com the correct email for the WT biochecker?

Thank you!

Hi, Silver, welcome to the White Tower RP! :) I'm the Mistress of Novices. I'm not sure if there's an official description of the walk between the main gates and the main entrance of the Tower. But I'd imagine it with novices and servants running around going about their duties with sisters, Accepted, and Warders milling about between the gardens, the library, and the Yards.

Since I'm the MoN, I'll the roleplaying with you for your initial rp. :) And, there are very few active aspirants right now, but I just got my novice raised to Accepted, so she's up for use. ^^ If you want, since this is retro, I can have her either be a novice or Accepted.

Yes, that is the right email address. :)

Also, I might direct you to the stickies in the Secret Whisper Hole once you can see it. They've got a lot of info for Novices and Accepted.

Sorry for the long site delay the place has been down for just about 24 hours or maybe a bit more. Hopefully you should be all set up soon and Leala will take you on through your Novice, and Accepted time. If you ever need an Aes Sedai for anything just ask. :) I have two Rasheta and Taia. :)

Characters or people playing them? LOL

I'd say we have eight or ten normally played characters. We are in a bit of a down time right now with the holidays etc. I think it will pick up again after the holidays.

People playing them. Are you saying in your post that there are 8 to 10 people, or characters?

Leala, don't worry, I am probably going to ask you to RP with me alot!

Slumber party!

• 2 weeks later...