DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA for the Mistress of Novices

U4ea

I'm a little early, but I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm going to be out of commission from Saturday (December 23) through Wednesday (December 27). I'm going out of town for Christmas and I'll have limited posting ability from my folks'. So, if you send me an e-mail (I'm going to try to get to these before I leave, but I'm not making any promises) and I don't get to you on Sunday like I usually do... sorry!

Ya'll have a Merry Christmas! :)

PS- those of you signing up for WT and the DM World, the first week is mostly a post in the class and the field trips, which I'm sure the Ajahs will be more than happy to help you keep moving while I'm MiA for a few days. I'll be back in time to post week 2, so don't panic. ;) ).

*shakes her head at the silly Accepted*

Have you kiddies not learned anything during your Novice time?

Move.... let me show you how this is done in Aes Sedai style

*tackles Loraine to the ground and bouncing up and down on her smutters her with smooches all over till she's left gasping for breath, which prevents her from rising, let alone leaving*

*looks down at her handywork and nods, rising smoothly - rearranging her dress, like a proper Aes Sedai to be is always doing - she looks at the others with a cool air of njehnjehnjehnjehnjeh!*

8)

She's just kidding, guys. She obviously isn't going anywhere, with four different people attached to various body parts or sitting on her. *nods*

But really... Of course we'll be good, ma'am! Aren't we always? *wants her favorite angel emoticon here as well*

*starts preparing pies in preparation for havoc wreaking*

*laughs* Must be the pudding mines... ;)

Alrighty, ya'll, I'm out until Wednesday or so. Ya'll have a great Holiday and I'll see you on the other side of it! :D

*hugs and smooches and throws holiday-themed confetti before wandering off to pack*

Archived