DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Runners...

Moon Sedai

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@basel:i know i screwed up in hoof's game but i joined before all this test and exams everyday non-sense my school started, and i forgot :blush: and when i checked i saw i was mod-killed,and unless im wrong i did ask to be replaced in the game so that i dont ruin it :mellow:

@lilly:i know that, i just meant that im not every good in discussing and thats why im not much of a poster.

*grumbles* You took all the fun out of it...

And I thought you were the responsible one. :tongue:

Where did you get that idea?

No worries, Chuckles. I'm just having a bit of fun.

I don't know.... definitely not from JN that's for sure. :tongue:

Bless them for not being PG-13. ;)

Yeah, its fun to get away from this environment sometimes and relax in theirs. :smile:

Says the person who claims to not be allowed to have a JN account yet.

I don't I am talking from my experience of my first game. It was Jaws. Still sad about not being able to go there. :sad:

I do not have a PG-13 mouth in real life.

yeah, I can imagine. :P Wait, so did that GMT count when Leelou ninjad me?

I don't I am talking from my experience of my first game. It was Jaws. Still sad about not being able to go there. :sad:

Except that was a game on JN, right? How did you take part in a JN game without an account?

Oh I had an account, same name as here, but I got taken out since I wasn't supposed to play there. :sad: I miss JN. :sad:

One little taste got you hooked, huh?

In all fairness to the site, the rest of it isn't raunchy. They just look the other way when it comes to the mafia board. Personally, I'm grateful.

Oh thats great that they do that. But, um, one thing I noticed here Lily, was a little red line under this post. Edit much Lily? What did you slip and realize 2 minutes later? Don't try to say it was a typo, nobody recognizes typos 2 minutes after. You scum slipped and edited Lily. Without a doubt. vote Lily

Archived