A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, Tina does not have a role

I hit one of the triggers and was granted a 1 shot role cop and used it on her

Doesn't prove she's not mafia but at least we know she's not extra dangerous if she is

Yeah, she could easily be vanilla mafia as well. However, lets focus on the first half of the list for now.

For what it's worth, Tina does not have a role

I hit one of the triggers and was granted a 1 shot role cop and used it on her

Doesn't prove she's not mafia but at least we know she's not extra dangerous if she is

What days trigger was that? We listed all the triggers a number of pages back but I can't find it at the moment. I remember there was one unclaimed trigger in the mix and Day 1 was the insta-kill.

• Club Leader

Sakaea (6) – John, Basel, Nolder, Peace, Tina, Rand

John (1) – Moon

Nolder (1) – Sakaea

Not voting – TG, Krak

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5 PM MST

That's the hammer. Scene coming....

• Club Leader

As your numbers get fewer, it gets harder and harder to guess who may have a knife. A few of you thought it was John Snow, but he told you that he protects people’s candy bags, so you believed that and turned to Sakaea. In the end, enough of you agreed on her to send her home. But she didn’t want to give up her candy. She tried to hold onto the bag and during the struggle, a knife fell out of her costume. As she turned to leave, she had a few last words: “You’ll pay for this!” and she kicked a pumpkin as she walked away.

witch.jpg

Kae, witch, mafia, has been sent home

It is now night 6. Please send in your night actions promptly. Deadline Wednesday 5 PM MST.

I believe that we have all learned a valuable lesson here. If you want to have a chance at being mafia, just set a new record for dying 3x!

I feel bad that your playing time was cut short so quickly with each iteration, Kaea, but...

Go town go!

Archived