DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man in a vampire costume (at least you hope it's a costume!) answers the door and places candy into each of your bags, after you say the customary phrase. You turn to walk away, and begin to discuss who should be sent home from this house....

A man in a vampire costume (at least you hope it's a costume!) answers the door and places candy into each of your bags, after you say the customary phrase. You turn to walk away, and begin to discuss who should be sent home from this house....

do votes that take place before these statements count or are we supposed to wait to vote?

If you got the trigger then I think the trigger is that you were the first to post after we got our candy.

I got the trigger.

It is a Magic 8 ball. I get to ask a yes or no question that pertains only to the beginning of the game. It also can't be player specific. Like, I can't ask if so and so is scum. Haven't thought of a great one yet. Maybe I can get some help.

I was going to ask if there was a 3rd party but just read the OP and see that there is one. Anyone with good ideas?

We can only use the initial conditions of the game but cannot ask a player specific question. So, can we ask a question about a group of players?

i.e. Are there more scum in the group of players originally listed as 1-10/11-20?

I got the trigger.

It is a Magic 8 ball. I get to ask a yes or no question that pertains only to the beginning of the game. It also can't be player specific. Like, I can't ask if so and so is scum. Haven't thought of a great one yet. Maybe I can get some help.

I was going to ask if there was a 3rd party but just read the OP and see that there is one. Anyone with good ideas?

We can only use the initial conditions of the game but cannot ask a player specific question. So, can we ask a question about a group of players?

i.e. Are there more scum in the group of players originally listed as 1-10/11-20?

Brilliance, right here.

Also, don't forget that scum can trigger these too.

I got the trigger.

Hrmmmm... very interesting. I was initially thinking we could use this to help figure out which location might have a town-beneficial trigger, but then I saw this idea:

This seems pretty sound to me. You'd have to phrase it as a yes or no question, but that wouldn't be that difficult at all

Plus I want Lily to stay here and mod more games and if she leaves, I won't be able to play with her or be in one of her games. :(

Nothing stopping you from playing with her elsewhere, Rand.

where would that be? I haven't seen her on Myndjack and I can't go on JN because I am too young.

The question only pertains to the start of the game. Not current facts. So I have to include all 20 players.

1. Darthe

2. Kathleen

3. Verbal

4. Random/TGlems

5. Basel Gill

6. Nolder

7. John Snow

8. Barm

9. Player

10. LedZepMan/Sakaea

11. Moon

12. Mish

13. Sakaea, gypsy, roleless townie, went home day 1

14. Rand

15. Lolguy/Peace

16. Christine, mad scientist, roleless townie, went home night 1

17. Tina

18. Lenlo/JLM

19. Despothera

20. Krak

Well I sent in the following question: (Note, I finally understood Rands gist on the grouping's. He is omitting those we already know of and thus tightening our range.)

Does the group of 1-9 on the list comprise of more scum than that of the combined groups of 10-12, 14-15, and 17-20?

Archived