DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the answer?

The trigger has been hit and the above is my cryptic clue to the event. Everyone please check your PM boxes. For me, at least, DM is not notifying me that I have a PM.

Everyone implies everyone to me. May be wrong but I read it as everyone was getting a PM.

What is the answer?

The trigger has been hit and the above is my cryptic clue to the event. Everyone please check your PM boxes. For me, at least, DM is not notifying me that I have a PM.

Everyone implies everyone to me. May be wrong but I read it as everyone was getting a PM.

Everyone should check, not everyone should get one. It would kinda ruin the point of secrecy if she said "Luckers, please check your PM box" *rolls eyes*

Guys, Lily said the above would be a clue. Lets start looking at this phrase and see what the clue would be.

A man in a vampire costume (at least you hope it's a costume!) answers the door and places candy into each of your bags, after you say the customary phrase. You turn to walk away, and begin to discuss who should be sent home from this house....

Also, lets look at all of the posts between Lily's latest post and the post saying a trigger hit.

Current scumlist: Moon, Barm, Basel

I'm not going to be around from the 12th-15th so I'll likely hold my vote until I get back unless I see a good case presented before I leave

Personally Moon hasn't made me feel any better about her since I first cased her vote on me

Same with Barm but I think he's out of town right now? So I can give him a pass until I get back I guess

And Basel ummm I forgot why Basel while typing this actually but something I read while skimming caught my eye

I refuse to hit the trigger this time. Just sayin'.

Mish (10) – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand, Christine, Player, Sakaea 2.0, Krak, Peace, Moon

Looking at Mish's lynch, gonna go ahead and Vote Nolder, cus he was my other suspect yesterday, and he was the second on Mish's lynch, which is a good bus position.

*looks down at candy bag, disappointed* I got a rock.

Oh good god, Nolder, i am not mafia.

I'm convinced that you are just blaming me because I voted for you at the last house.

Yes, I've been quasi inactive in this mafia game. But inactivity does not always mean mafia. In my case, it means I'm running a WT event and am focusing my time there.

The real person we need to be looking at is Despo.

I have a feeling that he has more than candy in his bag.

Mish (10) – Tina, Nolder, Despo, Rand, Christine, Player, Sakaea 2.0, Krak, Peace, Moon

Looking at Mish's lynch, gonna go ahead and Vote Nolder, cus he was my other suspect yesterday, and he was the second on Mish's lynch, which is a good bus position.

Ok

But you also need to look at the fact that I pushed her lynch in the first place

Oh good god, Nolder, i am not mafia.

I'm convinced that you are just blaming me because I voted for you at the last house.

Well yeah I said as much didn't I?

I felt like your vote on me was opportunistic and lazy

*Stares into bag which now has Christines added candy*

JACKPOT!

*eyes TGlems*

Are you benefitting from the loss of Christine? SCUM!

Purely probability wise, it is most likely Nol, Kae, or Moon. TGlems and Basel are less likely.

Also, Kae was the first to list votes, Nolder was the first to quote, and TGlems used all caps. I think those are the most likely targets, I think the most likely one being Nol.

Now we can look at this.

A man in a vampire costume (at least you hope it's a costume!) answers the door and places candy into each of your bags, after you say the customary phrase. You turn to walk away, and begin to discuss who should be sent home from this house....

A vampire costume is the hint, everything else is normal. What seperates a vampire costume and what would be its impact? Well, lets see, a vampire supposedly bites people, and they turn into vampires. I think this might be it, so the person might have gotten a neighborizing power. If not this, then I think since a vampire will die in sunlight, that person cannot talk for the rest of the day phase. This ones easier to rule out though, and if Nol, Kae, Moon, TGlems, and Basel can all post, we can rule that one out.

I got the trigger.

It is a Magic 8 ball. I get to ask a yes or no question that pertains only to the beginning of the game. It also can't be player specific. Like, I can't ask if so and so is scum. Haven't thought of a great one yet. Maybe I can get some help.

I was going to ask if there was a 3rd party but just read the OP and see that there is one. Anyone with good ideas?

13k btw.

We could do something like is there a godfather? So we can keep that in mind.

We could also save this for a later occassion and use it when necessary for a more pressing issue.

We could also ask if there were less than 5 mafia and kind of get a good estimate of the number of mafia in this game.

I would ask how many scum there are in the game right now

That will let us be able to keep track of when we are at LyLo and might open up the possibility of strategic no lynches

Seems like a better question for the long term than just handing us one scum

I would ask how many scum there are in the game right now

That will let us be able to keep track of when we are at LyLo and might open up the possibility of strategic no lynches

Seems like a better question for the long term than just handing us one scum

Its yes or no Nolder.

I got the trigger.

It is a Magic 8 ball. I get to ask a yes or no question that pertains only to the beginning of the game. It also can't be player specific. Like, I can't ask if so and so is scum. Haven't thought of a great one yet. Maybe I can get some help.

I was going to ask if there was a 3rd party but just read the OP and see that there is one. Anyone with good ideas?

2 possible questions occur to me

A. How many people did the scum team start off with?

2. Is there a godfather in the game?

I got the trigger.

2 possible questions occur to me

A. How many people did the scum team start off with?

2. Is there a godfather in the game?

Again, the first one is not yes or no. Also, is it

A.

B.

or

? Sorry, OCD.

OK, guys, when the mod has the most posts in the game, you know something is seriously wrong, step up the activity, me included.

LilyElizabeth 58 RandA lThor 49 Nolder 43 Sakaea 25 peacesells 18 Basel Gill 17 Christine 15 Krakalakachkn 15 Despothera 14 Misheru Sedai 12 Kathleen 12 Darthe 11 dapianoplay3r 11 Verbal32 10 Ahmoondah Sedai 9 John Snow 9 Barmacral 9 LedZepMan 7 randomh3r0 7 TinaHel 7 Lenlo 6 TGlems 6 JenLenaMom 3 lolguy26 1

Archived