DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The following people,

ed2funy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooo...that sounds all mysterious, Moon. I'm like a poltergeist or something!

what's with the pointless oppositional defiance?

just sign in, what does it matter to you?

*shrug* It's the principle of the thing. And standing on principle in this case requires me to do absolutely nothing. So it's the perfect kind of defiance. :)

Ooo...that sounds all mysterious, Moon. I'm like a poltergeist or something!

what's with the pointless oppositional defiance?

just sign in, what does it matter to you?

*shrug* It's the principle of the thing. And standing on principle in this case requires me to do absolutely nothing. So it's the perfect kind of defiance. :)

it's a symptom of a personality disorder, ODD.

it's ok.

but sign in, for me please?

one dot, all it takes.

Methinks you don't understand the difference between normal disobedience and ODD. :)

Also, no. I will not sign in for you. Sorry. :(

I think I can dx your psychiatric disorder with at lease 60% accuracy, good enough for govt work.

your disobedience gains you nothing, and causes difficulties for the SG, cause they don't get the numbers, they get restructured or swallowed up.

it's not a romantic, brave defiance. it's just a silly.

if not for me, then for what?

what change your mind on the silly business or are you so committed to it that your opposition is a living thing of its own, with no more reason than a beast of the field?

I think I can dx your psychiatric disorder with at lease 60% accuracy, good enough for govt work.

I don't even know what you mean by that. Haha.

your disobedience gains you nothing, and causes difficulties for the SG, cause they don't get the numbers, they get restructured or swallowed up.

Won't happen. Haha. That's like saying Florida will stop being a state 'cause I rescind my residency.

it's not a romantic, brave defiance. it's just a silly.

Oh, I agree. It's most definitely silly. So is the whole roll call thing. It's incredibly silly. So a silly act of disobedience for a silly roll call seems appropriate. :)

if not for me, then for what?

How does 10 bucks sound?

what change your mind on the silly business or are you so committed to it that your opposition is a living thing of its own, with no more reason than a beast of the field?

It requires absolutely nothing out of me to continue this, so it will continue. :)

say, lily, could we perhaps in a developmental aide fashion sign in for those who are unable to do so?

That'd be pretty amusing. And, I think, would highlight how utterly ridiculous the whole roll call thing is. So, I'm fully in support of this idea!

I don't need his points, but I do like his company.

Even when I get purged, I will still be able to post here. I will not be banned (again), I simply won't have access to any of SG's private boards.

whether Rox posts or not is unimportant as long as the rest of us post. he is a non-entity.

Hear, hear!

he is a doll. he is smart and funny and silly in the ways of youth.

You're so sweet with your backhanded compliments. :)

but is a silly thing to be butting horns over and perhaps there may be compromise.

I don't think I'm actually butting heads with anyone. I've already apologized to Lily and such for any inconvenience this may cause them, and it's entirely temporary. Once I get purged, they won't even have to think about me anymore.

Cash. Mail it to me. I'm sure you can figure out my address if you snoop around enough. Maybe Roka still has it lying around. Or if you can catch my bondee, maybe she does, too. Oh! Ubel might be able to tell you. And since Canuk and Ubel talk often enough...no wait. Screw that, I don't want Canuk knowing where I live. The fact that she knows what city I live in is bad enough.

Archived