DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The following people,

ed2funy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I want to do that? I'm making a concerted effort to be more active in all the SG's of which I am a member of.

Besides, I neither started the thread nor turned it in this direction...you should consult with Ed and/or Nyn. :smile:

I believe SG is the place where you're supposed to do this, actually. :wink:

This is why you don't put second choices in charge. I'll have to discuss your employment with Lily.

:laugh:

*hits Ed with a dump truck*

Oops, sorry, thought you were part of the garbage.

Oh, could you be any more of a conceited arse? You didn't hand jack squat to jack nobody. You weren't doing your job so someone else got it. Get over yourself and stop the continuation of arse-holiness. Especially if you can't even be bothered to make if fun for the rest of us to read. Jeez.

Nope. I find you rather amusing.

Yes, really Nyn.

And, contrary to popular belief, I hate dealing with Monthly Sign Ins. I have to monitor it at two different groups. I think roll call is stupid. But is it a requirement? Yes. So, I deal with it and move on. Ain't worth fighting the man over something so minuscule Also, you get points for signing in. When have I ever said no to points?

I'm touched. *sniff*

Don't tempt her, Rox.

Just call me Lucifer.

As a side note, Rey...you're really not funny. There's absolutely nothing original or funny about posting GIFs or images (especially not ones that are a stupid meme) in lieu of actual content.

You let me? Which is why you lost your job in all of the Social Groups and didn't log on for months?

Letting me would have been slowly but surely handing over your jobs. You just dropped off the face of the planet, for which everyone was glad about, and let me pick up the very messy pieces. Obviously, no one missed you.

Oh, all two. Poor me. I'm sorry, I didn't realize I NEEDED these jobs. In fact, the other job I had, the one that pays me, needed more attention.

And I did log on. Just not post. :laugh:

And I actually started giving you more stuff early on, which you can't deny. Again, I don't care though. I am glad they let me hand you the job.

*drools harder for Mighte*

Archived