DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The following people,

ed2funy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Neither do you. That's why we're both here.

Not really.

Nyn

Bravo. Brilliant rebuttal, Nyn. You made me rethink everything. I can't believe how wrong I've been all of this time.

I wasn't looking to give a rebuttal. I'm satisfied with pointing out that you're wrong.

Nyn

'Sides, why would I want to make you rethink anything? I enjoy watching you make an a$$ of yourself. It makes my heart sing.

Nyn

It just keeps coming! How brilliant! I bow to your supreme wisdom! How can I stand up to such bravery and righteousness? I can't. That's the only answer.

Maybe if I edited out the name of the thread to 'roll call' he'll stop posting here.... mmm I wonder.

Nyn

I kind of want to test this.

Haha. If you renamed the thread "roll call" and actually had Christine or Lily declare it official, then yeah. I'd not post. :-p

Nope. I find you rather amusing.

Yes, really Nyn.

And, contrary to popular belief, I hate dealing with Monthly Sign Ins. I have to monitor it at two different groups. I think roll call is stupid. But is it a requirement? Yes. So, I deal with it and move on. Ain't worth fighting the man over something so minuscule Also, you get points for signing in. When have I ever said no to points?

Maybe if I edited out the name of the thread to 'roll call' he'll stop posting here.... mmm I wonder.

Nyn

I kind of want to test this.

Haha. If you renamed the thread "roll call" and actually had Christine or Lily declare it official, then yeah. I'd not post. :-p

Don't tempt her, Rox.

Archived