DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The following people,

ed2funy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madam Canukistani, you are hereby sentenced to life in servitude to Monsieur Wesley. Your life belongings are forfeit to the Dark One Lily.

*hands a leash to Dap*

I'd rather not revisit that horrible time in Alabama.

whatever it takes. we've established he can be bought and we've haggled the price and it is bupkis.

if he has no pride he has no principle. but $10 is just $10, and that's where he's set his worth.

Hey, let's be fair.

I'm worth far less than $10.

Cindy, you get 20 pts for all that effort. But I'm okay with Rox not signing in. He's making a protest against DM's rules. Why would we not allow that? This is Shayol Ghul after all.

Rox has made his choice and he knows the consequences. He's accepting of them. 'Nuff said.

Yep, yep. Thanks, Lily. :)

Madam Canukistani, you are hereby sentenced to life in servitude to Monsieur Wesley. Your life belongings are forfeit to the Dark One Lily.

*hands a leash to Dap*

*collars and leashes Ed*

Hmm...

*hands leash to Rand*

Teach Ed how to be a good puppy!

*takes back Canuk's leash from Player and sets her free to wreak more havoc on SG*

long enough to know that there has never been a time when Dreadlords weren't the losers of our little community here.

I think you're forgetting that long spree where it was the spawn...or when the BA couldn't keep a head for more than a month...

*hands a leash to Dap*

*collars and leashes Ed*

Hmm...

*hands leash to Rand*

Teach Ed how to be a good puppy!

*takes back Canuk's leash from Player and sets her free to wreak more havoc on SG*

Yay, now I can be a dog and a dog owner! Ok lets try this. Ed, heres a stick. * throws stick* Go boy go, come on you can do it! :smile:

Christine, shush, please.

*stabs Rand and burns the collar and him to a crisp*

Bad Leelou.

*sends a thousand pins of air at her, all stabbing at once*

Awww, Nyn is jealous she isn't getting any? And no, I don't have sex with any cows.I tend to stay away from the BA and SS as much as I can.

*balefires Ed*

1. You cannot be giving away Canukistani. I don't think she would do what anyone would say, and you are not above her.

2. I fully support you being owned by Rand. That is something I believe in.

3. You do not tell me to shush, child. You are a Dreadie, which means I own you.

Reality check time.

*balefires Ed*

1. You cannot be giving away Canukistani. I don't think she would do what anyone would say, and you are not above her.

2. I fully support you being owned by Rand. That is something I believe in.

3. You do not tell me to shush, child. You are a Dreadie, which means I own you.

Reality check time.

OWnED!

Christine, shush, please.

*stabs Rand and burns the collar and him to a crisp*

Bad Leelou.

*sends a thousand pins of air at her, all stabbing at once*

bad Ed!

Lesson 1: Do not get mad at your FL

Lesson 2: Do not get mad at your master or get rid of your collar, I would never do that to Moon. *barks*

Lesson 3: Don't get mad at my FL or I shall make your punishments harder. :smile:

Ah. ironically, I could read Rand's post better than yours. But I got closer to the comuter to see your post.

1. I do what I want.

2. Sadly, your beliefs don't matter.

3. This DM. You don't own anything. Least of all me. So again, shush please.

Real Reality Check Complete.

Oh, and Rand, please go play with kiddies your age. (Not literally, DM age, lol)

*forms a new collar out of spirit and slaps it on him long enough to drag him down to a bowing position*

Oh Eddy... you forget that I may not be able to channel, but for my FL, it doesn't matter if you can channel or not. :P

Archived