DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All Hail The Wolf King! Oh, and Welcome him

ed2funy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rarely post as I always feel uneducated compared to others on this board when it comes to theories and discussing plot points. Usually as a new book was getting ready to come out I would visit the board more frequently.

don't worry, I don't go onto those theory boards, just tick around here and your intelligence won't matter too much

And good morning :smile:

I'm Ithi, sometimes spammer and points updating occasionally person of the Shadow. Also games and stuffs like Mafia can be arranged upon request. I don't really theorise either lol.

Welcome to the BT. Remember to go sign into roll call and go join in Saiding class once our Lady Dragon spots you and releases the Hounds private boards. Also Shadow Stuffs by appointment only :darkone:

Enjoy and please ask lots of questions. We like questions.

Hihi Wolf King! Welcomey to le BT and all that :happy:

I'm a Storm Leader of the Shadow too and happy to answer any questionses you got :)

Teh others are all insane. And by that I mean I am too, since I have multiple personalities just like they have so when I sez 'they' I'm including part of moi too, right?

...LLAMA!!!

Welcome to the Black Tower! The voices tells me to tell you all kind of official stuff. Like - don´t go near Tress before she have had her first cup of coffee, ignore Ed and Kate (even though it´s hard) and feed Maw some lasagne a little now and then to keep him from grumpyness. And I need a hair sample from you. *nods*

You will be added to some other boards after the weekend.

also, I'm not very nice.

you'll have that.

FIXED.

Sometimes, WolfKing, people just get their words confused. You get used to figuring out what they really mean. :wink:

cindy is too nice... just slightl depressing somtimes...

but still the fluffehest kitteh this side of DM

Archived