DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fandom Cage Match- Bout 6: Game of Thrones VS Lord of the Rings

Starrik

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starrik - are you gonna be able to change the poll question?

If not you should scroll down through the pages and look through how we've set up the It's a KnockOut Threads before and use that format - it works pretty well!

Cool, I'll try to follow that format. It'll last longer than a day though because my Internet access is going to get very iffy soon.

I have to agree how can you chose between some of them! I mean Black Adder and Monty Python!!! - not fair!

I have gone for Sherlock, got bored with Lost and Sherlock is iconic. the fact I can watch the series over and over, where as Lost - not interested in seeing it again!

BTW, I love these fandom things I arrived at the right time...haha

Starrik - are you gonna be able to change the poll question?

If not you should scroll down through the pages and look through how we've set up the It's a KnockOut Threads before and use that format - it works pretty well!

Cool, I'll try to follow that format. It'll last longer than a day though because my Internet access is going to get very iffy soon.

You can set the time as you deem appropriate - but it will be easier than trying to figure out how to change the poll dealio!

Actually, I've never heard of Black Adder either.

Nor I....

How come I can't vote...I tried to delete my vote (as that was for Sherlock) and vote again, but the score didn't change...I'm perplexed....

The trick is, you stare at it for some time, then spam the mouse button clicking. If that doesn't work, yell and scream at the somputer until it gets scared. Then it should accept your vote. (I dunno why, it just didn't like me changing the poll completely. For instance, my first try it gave Pirates all of Sherlock's votes)

I cannot believe this! Where is my backup? There's got to be at least one other Transformers fan out there!

Archived