DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fandom Cage Match- Bout 6: Game of Thrones VS Lord of the Rings

Starrik

Alright, owing to the popularity of discussion just recently in the Band I came up with an idea for a Fandom Tournament. The way this is going to work is that each week I will post a thread with two Fandoms paired up and ready to battle it out. It's up to you guys, the Banders to vote on your preferred Fandom and post why you voted. If you're not sure, read through the arguments for and against each Fandom. Try to win people over to you fandom! It works in a standard tournament form, with the winner moving up to the next level.

After another pathetic victory of the woeful Pirates over the brilliant yet misunderstood Transformers, we move on. This time, we're heading into the realms of fantasy, pitting the very popular TV show Merlin against the elemental wielding Avatar. I'm not sure who's gonna win this one.

Aaaaaaaand begin!

Overview of the First Round:
Sherlock Holmes-10
Lost -1

Pirates of The Caribbean-8
Transformers-2

Merlin-3
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra 0

Twilight-0
Dracula-4

Digimon-1

Pokemon-5

Game of Thrones

Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter
Hunger Games

His Dark Materials (Phillip Pullman)
Gone (Book Series)

Blackadder
Monty Python

Get Smart
James Bond

Mojang (Minecraft)
Maxis (Simcity, Sims)

Blizzard (WoW, Starcraft)
Bethesda (Oblivion, Skyrim)

Marvel
DC

Dr Who
Back to the Future

Stargate
Battlestar Galactica

Star Trek
Star Wars

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehhh... Whenever it was first starting I was in high school and I didn't watch TV.. I didn't have time. And by the time I watched TV and tried to watch a few episodes I was so far behind that I didn't get a lot of stuff *shrugs*

Ehhh... Whenever it was first starting I was in high school and I didn't watch TV.. I didn't have time. And by the time I watched TV and tried to watch a few episodes I was so far behind that I didn't get a lot of stuff *shrugs*

Yea i was in highschool as well and working but it that was before the writers strike and i absolutly loved the show i would get off work at 830 and make sure i was home by 9 to watch the show. gosh i was you and stupid when it came to that show

Archived