DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just so you's know... I'm late for everything.

bhskeeper11

So, of course I'm way late with this.

But last week - last Wednesday, to be exact - it was my best friend's birthday. So everyone wish Ed2funy a happy birthday and leave lots of spammy goodness for him to find.

Ed - you're the best friend and best fiance a girl could ever dream of. I'm so incredibly happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. So, once again,

Happy birthday, Ed!!

Here's something for your man cave... they are not allowed in the rest of the house. :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBO_6-BH3Wc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, well, you haven't been late for everything, babe. :laugh:

*nuzzles and then scooches her to the edge of the couch*

It's my birthday (thread), so couch all for me.

>.>

Ironeyes....was that because I am Mexican? :sad:

Thanks, everyone!

GANGNAM STYLE.

Haha, well, you haven't been late for everything, babe. :laugh:

*nuzzles and then scooches her to the edge of the couch*

It's my birthday (thread), so couch all for me.

:dry:

:doubledry:

:youbetterhavetheCreatoronyoursideifIeveramTHATlateanytimesoon:

And you can't hog the couch! It's your birthday, yes, but that just entitles you to 55%. That's quite generous of me. *nodnod* :wink:

Edward, as much as you like to pretend, you're not Mexican.

And...funny story time...

So Ed and I were filling out our applications for our marriage license last month at the courthouse. As we're filling them out (we both had to fill out the same questionnaire), we're sorta glancing at each other's papers. When we got to the "ethnicity" box, I put Caucasian and figured he would do the same. But no! He wrote Hispanic. So, of course, I ask outloud, "You're Hispanic?" I meant it more as a joke, feigning surprise (although, some was real... he's only 48% Hispanic), but we ended up having an actual debate about it, right in front of the lady taking our applications. He also asked if my name really had an asterisk in it (there is one on my birth certificate), and I asked if his dad really didn't have a middle name (there wasn't one listed on his birth certificate.) I mean, neither of us had ever seen each other's birth certificates... and his (from California) is very different from mine (from South Carolina)... so I was making all sorts of humorous judgments on the fact that his has a ton of info about his family on it (I said - "whoa, it says you're a twin on here!" more for surprise that it had the info on it, but he played it off as if I didn't know he had a twin.)

In the end, we got the license, but I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for what that lady said about us after we left. Or, better yet, what she was thinking as we learned all sorts of new things about each other while filling out the application for our marriage license. :tongue:

Edward, as much as you like to pretend, you're not Mexican.

And...funny story time...

So Ed and I were filling out our applications for our marriage license last month at the courthouse. As we're filling them out (we both had to fill out the same questionnaire), we're sorta glancing at each other's papers. When we got to the "ethnicity" box, I put Caucasian and figured he would do the same. But no! He wrote Hispanic. So, of course, I ask outloud, "You're Hispanic?" I meant it more as a joke, feigning surprise (although, some was real... he's only 48% Hispanic), but we ended up having an actual debate about it, right in front of the lady taking our applications. He also asked if my name really had an asterisk in it (there is one on my birth certificate), and I asked if his dad really didn't have a middle name (there wasn't one listed on his birth certificate.) I mean, neither of us had ever seen each other's birth certificates... and his (from California) is very different from mine (from South Carolina)... so I was making all sorts of humorous judgments on the fact that his has a ton of info about his family on it (I said - "whoa, it says you're a twin on here!" more for surprise that it had the info on it, but he played it off as if I didn't know he had a twin.)

In the end, we got the license, but I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for what that lady said about us after we left. Or, better yet, what she was thinking as we learned all sorts of new things about each other while filling out the application for our marriage license. :tongue:

This. This whole thing was hilarious. I was cracking up about it so much.

That lady thought we just met, I'm sure.

Most states have a marriage licence policy. But not all states have a waiting period. so, you possibly could have filled out the marriage licence paperwork, gotten married, and then gotten your marriage certificate.

It basically says you are ALLOWED to get married in the first place.

I didn't know that until after we filled it out. XD

Archived