DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which Reunion will be most important?

joeron bigelow

Rand and Aviendha... I just loved them when they were together and I think she has been put on the back-burner for long enough now! TSR and FOH are my favorite books because of their fiery and magnetic relationship....When she came back from Ruidhean and her eyes met Rand, I thought,..... wow this is getting good....

I agree, their relationship and interaction had always been my favorite in the series. It definitely felt the most realistic to me.

I'll enjoy the Rand, Mat and Perrin conversation. The Rand/Moiraine encounter would have been more emotional if he still had the litany of names in his head, with Moiraine's at the head of the list, but that's done with. Moiraine and Nyn will be interesting as well to see if Nyn has grown enough to thank Moiraine and if Moiraine acknowledges her growth. Egwene and Moiraine will be pretty funny; talk about the student becoming the master.

Two reunions at SG that I'm looking forward to are Nyn vs. Moggy and Moiraine vs. Lanfear. CAN NOT WAIT for that to go down.

I think the people who mentioned being nervous about how BS handles these reunions scenes are correct in that they are so anticipated, readers will be less forgiving if the characters don't respond as they "should."

Moiraine and Rand. We know she still has something to do that's important and we know from the cover that she follows Rand to Shayol Ghul.

Yes. I think Moiraine has some inside info from her visits to Finnland. And or possibly the Rings as well. That one will be #1.

Number two: I'd go Mat and Tuon. Got to get that Seanchan thing straightened out.

Number three: Aviendha and Rand. Got to get the future of the Aiel straightened out.

Number four: All five of our original Two Rivers fold at the FoM

There should be some other good ones. Rand and Fain. Rand and Logain. Loial and Rand (or someone, after the Stump). Moiraine + Egwene will be good as well. Moiraine + Cadsuane.

Rand / Morain

Mat /Tuan

rand/Mat/Perin

Lan/Morain

and a meeting i surprise none mention:

Nyneav /Morrain :))) will the wisdom FINALLY admit she dont hate morrain or will the cage match will happen ? :)))

I think Nynauve has matured the greatest over the course of the series. She no longer has a point-of-view that's 100% subjective, she's gotten over most of her anger issues, and has finally acknowledged that the importance of a wisdom is second fiddle to that of the dragon reborn. I expect Nynuave to welcome back Morraine with open arms, as you'd have to be an idiot (see: Egwene) to not realize that Moraine is extremely necessary for Rand to complete his objectives.

i have NO DOUTH Morrain wil realise it , and TBH i considared Mor/Nyn cage match as no way to happen -> based more on Mor wisdom and cunning (surrender and or play dead as a valid option :)) )

but i really want to c Nyn reaction :)))

she still HATE to admit when she is wrong ;))))

(altough i cant argue she really grown in the last book espaicelly her trial scene , and realising /accepting her true priorities :) )

I have no faith in BS's ability to write any of the great reunions we are waiting for so I'm not too excited about any of them tbh. The Rand/Tam and Rand/Egwene reunions were really bad.

I thought the Reunions were actually good and i felt touched When rand apologized to Tam. I actually teared up when i saw rand break down like that. How long has it been since he had just had a good ol' cry.

With Rand and egwene that was going to be a tough one to begin with and i thought BS did a good enough job. I mean here are all the Aes Sedai just chilling when all of a sudden JesusRand shows up and throws everything off balance. I believe no one in the WT woek up that day going well i know the DR is just gonna show up today lol.

Could they have been better? Yea in some ways. But BS did a great job with what he had

I'll enjoy the Rand, Mat and Perrin conversation. The Rand/Moiraine encounter would have been more emotional if he still had the litany of names in his head, with Moiraine's at the head of the list, but that's done with. Moiraine and Nyn will be interesting as well to see if Nyn has grown enough to thank Moiraine and if Moiraine acknowledges her growth. Egwene and Moiraine will be pretty funny; talk about the student becoming the master.

Two reunions at SG that I'm looking forward to are Nyn vs. Moggy and Moiraine vs. Lanfear. CAN NOT WAIT for that to go down.

I think the people who mentioned being nervous about how BS handles these reunions scenes are correct in that they are so anticipated, readers will be less forgiving if the characters don't respond as they "should."

Not too mention I believe in tEotW Moiraine mentions that Egwene could become Amyrlin.

Not too mention I believe in tEotW Moiraine mentions that Egwene could become Amyrlin.

"You're what? In a years time????? ......... Please, accept my resignation."

But the one I'm really excited for is for Lan to learn that Moiraine is alive because they were by each others side for so long

YES!!!!!! THIS!!!!!

I'm wondering if the Tuon/Mat bond WILL actually happen... It's almost so expected now that RJ wouldn't do it just to pull the rug out from under our feet :P

Rand and Tuon will definitely be important.

Rand and Elayne so he learns that he's going to be a father... Rand and Aviendha so he can become a father again....

There's another big important one missing, I just know it

Rand and Moridin of course!

Or even better, Egwene and the Creator...

Moiraine/Rand and Aviendha/Rand, because it should directly help him "do it right this time".

I agree with those who liked Brandon's reunions. Rand/Tam was just fine to me - what else could Rand do if not just burst into tears? And Rand/Egwene - this one left me not entirely satisfied, but there's still more to come!

One more probably important reunion - RAND/MIERIN :baalzamon:

Archived