DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which Reunion will be most important?

joeron bigelow

So theres definitely going to be some reunions, either long awaited or unwanted, in AMOL...two of them are:

1. Rand and Moiraine

2. Mat and Tuon

I'm not real sure which one I am anticipating more. I have the feeling Mat and Tuon will be like: (tuon) "toy, why are you here?" (mat) "um," fiddles with hat while Talmanes snickers..and selucia gives dark glares at everyone.

Rand and Mo will be like:

Rand: I see the tower has treated you well little sister.

Mo: the wheel weaves as the wheel wills.

If Eqwene was there...there would be a few sniffs.

What other important reunions am I missing? I really dont think Rand and the G brothers will be that impacting to the story line so I dont care about them....

Theres no absolute confirmation that Perrin and Slayer will "reunite" if thats what you call it. Lan and Nyn? Hu and Tad?

The three ta'veren all in the same place talking again is going to be interesting. Actually, let's make that all five of our original Two Rivers folk together again....

Tuon and Mat will be HUGE.

Lan and Nyneave I just want to see happen

The most important reunion will be Rand and Tuon. The two of them meeting again will decide the fate of the wetlands regardless of the last battle. Any other reunions will be important for readers and their sense of peace but that one will be inportant to the world we have enjoyed for two decades. Rand and Morraine will be the most heartwarming, he will cry like a baby. Mat and Tuon will be slightly tense as they are now truly at war with each other unless it happens, as theorized, with them meeting at the Tower and she having to bond him to save him. Lan and Morraine will be great too, she has some explaining to do.

The three ta'veren all in the same place talking again is going to be interesting. Actually, let's make that all five of our original Two Rivers folk together again....

I agree with all of those. Cause it has been so long since they have all been together... But with all 5 Two river Folk together again i feel like Egwene is going to ruin it some how by demanding answers. I'm not a Anti Egwene but who she is now will make it hard for everyone ot be comfy around.

Mat and Tuon because I feel that will be when Tuon learns about her ability to channel. And they are going to have alot to explain to each other.

Lan and Nyneave because I'll just be happy to see Lan make it to the end.

But the one I'm really excited for is for Lan to learn that Moiraine is alive because they were by each others side for so long

But the one I'm really excited for is for Lan to learn that Moiraine is alive because they were by each others side for so long

YES!!!!!! THIS!!!!!

I'm wondering if the Tuon/Mat bond WILL actually happen... It's almost so expected now that RJ wouldn't do it just to pull the rug out from under our feet :P

Rand and Tuon will definitely be important.

Rand and Elayne so he learns that he's going to be a father... Rand and Aviendha so he can become a father again....

There's another big important one missing, I just know it

All five at FoM + Tuon. I think Tuon will show up at FoM(brought by Mat after the battle for the White Tower) after everyone returns there after the battle of Caemlyn. This is where the rest of the world is determined. If Rand wins that is. Otherwise it doesnt matter anyways.

I do want to see Padan Fain and Shadar Haran though.

I think Lan will die and Nyn and Moir wont see him again

Mat and Tuon because I feel that will be when Tuon learns about her ability to channel. And they are going to have alot to explain to each other.

Tuon has known that she's able to learn to channel since KOD I believe. Or perhaps even since COT. Her opinion of that is that just like she chooses not to commit a crime she chooses not to learn to channel. While that opinion is likely to change in the future I'd say it is rather unlikely that it's going to change in AMOL. AMOL is going to cover a number of weeks perhaps a few months. Far too short in my opinion for her to do a a complete U-turn when it comes to her stance on channelling and to learn to channel to such a degree that she could do anything useful with it.

I've been wondering about the reunions as well. According to the preview Mat is supposed to be on his way to meet Tuon, is that supposed to happen before FOM, after or during? If it's before or during Mat might actually bring Tuon with him to FOM and that would be very interesting. Mat one eyed and head shaved crashing the party at the head of a Seanchan army would be really funny. Especially since the sparks between Egwene and Tuon could probably incinerate the plains.

Bela and Mandarb (I had to).

I bet Rand wouldn't mind seeing his horse again though.

haha but i think it wil be aviendha and tuon cause they are sorta alike at first they didn't like mat and rand and then they came to and they also enjoy seeing mat and rand squirm maybe faile but she's probably to nice (not that aviendha and tuon are mean)

Rand and Taim.

I know everyone thinks (hopes) Logain will finish him, the entire black tower thing started with Rand and Taim, so many clashes/hate/anger/snapps between them, I would like for them to meet before Taim's end.

Rand and Elan Tedronai

Rand and Demandred, I know Dem is destined to fight Mat, it would still be fun to watch the 'always second' vs the first among vermin.

Rand and Aviendha... I just loved them when they were together and I think she has been put on the back-burner for long enough now! TSR and FOH are my favorite books because of their fiery and magnetic relationship....When she came back from Ruidhean and her eyes met Rand, I thought,..... wow this is getting good....

Archived