DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BLUE [Discussion]

Ironeyes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deepest Darkest Midnight Blue is my favourite colour ... and is the true stuff of Shadows. There are many reasons ...

And there is also this song about Blue, which is Shadow because it is so wormy into your brain and you find yourself humming it. It is a Blue Compulsion Song.

Death is a natural incidence of life, whether from external or internal factors, and therefore also an incidence of the Creator's design (though Robert Jordan's horrific massive plot holes make all the philosophical questions fuzzier than a cat). Still Light, though, if my thinking is right.

Death is the realm of the Dark One. He's called Lord of the Grave, after all.

Shadow propaganda, just like the title "Great Lord." I seriously doubt people who have no affiliation with the Dark One whatsoever end up in his power after they die.

If he didn't have power over death,

how could the Forsaken have been reborn?

Black cords.

Exactly as Ash said - the Forsaken have a direct connection with the Dark One as they have essentially sold themselves to him. Death and everything in existence (including blue pigment and the light) is a product of the Creator's Design, and the Dark One can only manipulate it - he has no true charge over anything.

Archived