DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BLUE [Discussion]

Ironeyes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death is a natural incidence of life, whether from external or internal factors, and therefore also an incidence of the Creator's design (though Robert Jordan's horrific massive plot holes make all the philosophical questions fuzzier than a cat). Still Light, though, if my thinking is right.

Uh... that's alcohol. Alcohol is a poison. Poisons are of the Shadow.

35p1ys.jpg

Alcohol and it's consumption is one of the founding reasons humans constructed social gatherings, aiding in the micro-evolution of our species, enhancing our communication, transfer of ideas, and so on.

It's also delicious.

Death is a natural incidence of life, whether from external or internal factors, and therefore also an incidence of the Creator's design (though Robert Jordan's horrific massive plot holes make all the philosophical questions fuzzier than a cat). Still Light, though, if my thinking is right.

Death is the realm of the Dark One. He's called Lord of the Grave, after all.

Shadow propaganda, just like the title "Great Lord." I seriously doubt people who have no affiliation with the Dark One whatsoever end up in his power after they die.

Shadow propaganda, just like the title "Great Lord." I seriously doubt people who have no affiliation with the Dark One whatsoever end up in his power after they die.

They also call the Dark One "Father of Lies", and he is also paradox itself. With descriptions like that, I wouldn't trust much of that guy.... :)

If he didn't have power over death, how could the Forsaken have been reborn?

If he didn't have power over death,

how could the Forsaken have been reborn?

Black cords.

Archived