DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BLUE [Discussion]

Ironeyes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd consider Darthe Vadar a good guy?

I don't spend my days thinking about whether fictional characters from series I do not like are "good" or "evil," but considering this:

If it wasn't for him The Emperor would have won.

I suppose he must be good-ish.

"Destruction" is merely transformation or, as in the picture above, a transfer of energy. Nothing is ever truly destroyed, just transformed. So "destruction" is a part of "creation". And chaos......doesn't have a colour, if we are talking about the concept...Hence, still Light-ish.

Quit arguing with me and post some pictures to prove your point. I can't be the only putting them up or this task doesn't count.

Ithi is of the Blue ajah, and she is very much the epitome of Shadow-ness.

photo-19279.gif?_r=1344640653

Cyan is a shade of blue, and she's in the Shadow too.

photo-thumb-22497.gif?_r=1345424500

"Destruction" is merely transformation or, as in the picture above, a transfer of energy. Nothing is ever truly destroyed, just transformed. So "destruction" is a part of "creation". And chaos......doesn't have a colour, if we are talking about the concept...Hence, still Light-ish.

I didn't say that chaos is blue, I said Blue is chaotic.

I don't need pictures to prove my point. And blue as we perceive it is a short wavelength of Light. Does not get much clearer than that.

Blue as I refer to it is a pigment. Pigments let you see colors by absorbing the other colors. Absence of light is darkness, or Shadow.

Archived