DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--Sign Up Thread

Aiel Heart

Pokemon Mafia I

Mistress Heart, the Sparkling Shadow Princess (and pokemon master), has decided to host another pokemon tournament on her island. The word has been sent out and hopeful trainers are signing up.

(In this mafia, I will randomly assign you each a pokemon, some of which will have a move that they will be able to use in the game. Your pokemon, its ability, and how often it can use this move will all be specified in the pm. And for those of you that care, the pokemon will all be Generation 2, and the moves mostly will be Gen1 or Gen2.)

(Warning: this game isn't kitchen sink/insane but it's not pure basic either--I threw a couple strange roles in. BE WARNED!!!!!)

Rules:

1) The first day will have to not last any more than 5 rl days. After that, “days” will be 72 hours and “night” will be 48 hours.

2) This is a hammer game. Lack of consensus in voting when deadline is reached will result in a random knockout.

3) Do not talk about this game outside this thread unless you have been granted access to a QT, in which case you may talk in the QT as well.

4) Do not quote anything in your role pm or in any QTs you might have access to.

5) Pokemon and role reveals are allowed

6) Do not game the Mod

7) If I feel something is outside the spirit of the game, it will result in restrictions or modkilling.

8) When you are knocked out, you are allowed one “blah” post which may not reveal any game-related information

9) Do not edit your posts

10) Votes must be bold and red.

11) I expect activity. Spam is welcome, but there must be at least game related post per phase.

12) Submit actions in your role pm. If you need something about your role specified, also ask me in the pm. I know that I may have phrased a few things strangely. I do not guarentee anything beyond a PAFO however.

Note: I am ModGoddess of your pokemon universe. My word is final, and I'm not afraid of modkilling.

Tournament Participants:

1. Matty

2. Basel

3. Piano

4. Niel

5. Chuckles

6. Volke

7. Snowy

8. Des

9. Sunshine

10. Firebird

11. Marsh

12. Turin

13. Roo

14. RandA

15. BG

16. Taltos

Back ups:

1. Lenlo

2. Tress

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mafia with pokemons... sounds awesome. If only I knew how to play... :happy:

Just join! We'll go easy on ya :wink:

In all seriousness you should, you can always ask for the uber helpful pm which will give you a lot of tips and tricks towards learning how to play the game, it's a lot of fun so you should give it a shot.

Sign me up please :biggrin:

Archived