DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah Test`

Apparently I belong to the Whites >.>

You belong to the White Ajah!

The White Ajah is the smallest Ajah, and they are devoted to seeking the truth. They seek answers that can rarely be found in worldly knowledge, and are often great philosophers. Whites are renowned for their serenity and calm heads, and carefully consider every situation with implacable logic. They can often seem cold and emotionless and are said to lack passion altogether, though this need not always be true.

This is your result in its entirety:

White Ajah: 10

Brown Ajah: 5

Gray Ajah: 3

Blue Ajah: 3

Yellow Ajah: 2

Red Ajah: 2

Green Ajah: 0

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

Blue Ajah: 5

Green Ajah: 5

Brown Ajah: 4

White Ajah: 3

Red Ajah: 3

Yellow Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 2

Yeah....not really surprised at all about the top three. In fact, the only thing I'm even slightly surprised about is that White is so high. Guess I'm a bit more logical than I thought heh.

Green by a landslide.

White was second, but Green still buried it. Didn't realize I was that militant...

Ill make sure that Key knows your a green and not a blue. :tongue:

I got Brown, then White then Blue myself.

Oh, I know. Why do you think we're such a good pair? :wink:

Oh, dear! Did I twap you that hard? Hmmmm . . . is there a Yellow around that can remove the lump on . . . no, no, that's his nose! I'm talking about the lump on his head!

Errr . . . sorry, Karasayl. Well, the good news is you can now be a body-double for Voldemort . . . :laugh:

Oh, I know. Why do you think we're such a good pair?

*laughs* I just realized both your warder and I came up Green. You must just love our AWESOME! *ggls*

Well DUH! Why do you think I'm Bonded to you two? :wink:. 'Sides, if you didn't notice, Green came up really high on my list too. Tied for Blue though apparently Blue won out heh.

I got Blue Ajah myself....but Im not a HP fan...X_X;;

:facepalm: That's not all we are...

Karas, I direct your attention here: http://www.dragonmou...s/#entry2256987

I kid, I kid! :) (Just thought it would be fun to ruffle Dar a bit......*feels the bump on my head from being whacked.*)

Ohhhh sorry! At least I didn't knock you on the head though :wink:.

Oh, I know. Why do you think we're such a good pair?

*laughs* I just realized both your warder and I came up Green. You must just love our AWESOME! *ggls*

Well DUH! Why do you think I'm Bonded to you two? :wink:. 'Sides, if you didn't notice, Green came up really high on my list too. Tied for Blue though apparently Blue won out heh.

that is because of the last question it's to settle ties.

A question or two I hesitate upon my choice but that's not many:

Brown Ajah: 9

White Ajah: 5

Green Ajah: 3

Gray Ajah: 2

Blue Ajah: 2

Red Ajah: 2

Yellow Ajah: 2

Archived